“Love the Pho (seafood)”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

Delicious, healthy, refreshing ...and warm on a winter's night! Atmosphere is nice enough and the wait staff is always courteous.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We had not been to this restaurant since 2012 and read some of the reviews posted on Tripadvisor and was not sure we should try it again. I am so glad we did. We had some questions before we ordered and our waiter explained everything to us. There was 3 of us and we started with spring rolls $7 and dumplings $7. The meals were flank steak $14+1 for fried rice instead of white rice that came with it, Mekong combo $17 and Vietnamese pork chops combo $14 +1 again for the fried rice. All our meals were fabulous. We found this to be an inexpensive restaurant offering great food and a great wait staff. Give it a try

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I believe my last review was a 4 for this restaurant. It's been about an year and a half since the review and about 8 months since my last visit. The key takeaway of this review has to be that a visit to this restaurant is not only just for food, it's for the ambiance l, the service and the experience. A modestly awesome server Mark gave us the best suggestions l, the best service and the chefs - the best food. As always, I had the hen, the Mekong roll and as a change, we a potpourri of basa (which by Mark's suggestion will now become my entree)

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Have been frequenting this restaurant for past 3 years. Takeout at least once a week and occasional dinner. We just had dinner here tonight. Food is outstanding. We tried fried tofu appetizer, vegetable dumpling, beef satay, spring rolls with shrimp, honey chicken for appetizer. For dinner, we had variety of pho soups and salmon in claypot. Dinner outstanding from start to finish. Mochi delicious and fresh. Service always outstanding In past 3 years, I have never been disappointed. A definite must try in area!

1  Thank Rooskidu
Reviewed 4 June 2015

This is my go-to casual place in Ridgewood - food for lunch and dinner. They rolls are yummy and their papaya chicken salad is very lean but so flavorful! Today I tried their garlic chicken wings - very unhealthy but oh so good!