Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$72
Traveluro
US$67
WyndhamUS$72
FindHotelUS$72
HurbUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Felt like we were at a cheap motel, complete with loud neighbors and smokers in front of the doorway. One thinks Wyndham and has a different expectation. This would be a great Motel 6 or Super 8. The staff was friendly though and there were lots of items to eat and drink for purchase at the front desk.

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2020

I am not very fond of the staff at this hotel, they were clueless, charged my card twice, had no breakfast, the table in my room was broken, the WiFi was in and out. The customer service was horrible! My room had no refrigerator nor did it have a microwave! It was bad enough that there was no breakfast! But there is a dinner in walking distance.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 December 2020

I am a local and was afraid of a power outage for huge winter storm (it never went out). Knowing that, I decided to stay all 3 nights to do 'something different' during the pandemic and just be NOT in my house!! The price was EXCELLENT for 3 nights and better than where I wanted to stay (but was already fully booked). This hotel backs up to some beautiful woods and is enough off Route 46 that noise is NOT a problem here. You are very convenient to many places: Aldi's, Walgreens, McDonalds, Mexican food, Burger King, etc. etc. plus very convenient to the Rockaway Mall!! I asked for a room facing the woods (119) it was clean and close to the ice machine (with a door between) EASY to get to from the parking lot. My biggest complaint about the hotel and the rooms is all the carpet needs changing; however, that being said, the carpet in the 2nd room (247, basically above the old room) the carpet looked much cleaner and newer. Please, always wear sox or flip flops in any hotel room you stay in, no matter how many stars the hotel has! 119 also had a damaged bathroom door that needs to be changed out or at least repaired properly! I would stay here again for power outages or needs in the future, I would definitely have the 2nd room because it has a PRIVATE, ENCLOSED balcony! for the same price! There are no chairs out there but one person could move the office chair out there or sit in front of the slider in the comfy easy chair). Beautiful view of the snowy woods. Neither room I had had a fridge or microwave, they do have those but pay more for those amenities. Flat screen Samsung tvs, new lampshades, decent towels. For now during the pandemic, there is no 'real' breakfast but you can ask for the bagged breakfast at the desk. It consisted on my stay of a juice box, fruit cup and healthy breakfast bar. That was fine with the coffee in the room. Both rooms have a weird ledge coming in with the coffee maker (great to put your key) but they could easily put a stool there and a good sized mirror and it would be wonderful to put on makeup without the annoying noise of the bathroom light (and better for a couple). Both rooms also could have a small table and 2 chairs which would be great for couples or families traveling. Personally, in this day and age, I think ALL rooms should have microwaves and small fridges (or at least a small fridge) but that's me (I traveled as a flight attendant for 10 years so traveling is in my blood!). They do have a microwave in the welcome area. This hotel is excellent if you are a rep traveling for biz as I once was in the pharma industry (my last career). All 3 young clerks I encountered (all young men) were as nice and helpful and friendly as can be. They all wore masks! If you want to save money and be in an acceptable abode, this is it. Also, please note, the fitness center is not open at this time because of the pandemic.

Room tip: Ask for an upper room facing the woods at the end of the facility.
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 6 August 2020

We booked a room here due to an extended power outage, and this was the only room we could find. It looked OK online, but when we arrived it was a totally different story. Firstly, the exterior doors into the hotel are unlocked- so anyone can walk in at any time. Next, the hallways were disgusting- the carpeting was so dirty there were grey spots and it was taped down at the top of the stairs. It also reeked of stale smoke covered with cheap air freshener. Finally- the room. The carpet in there was so old it was bubbling and there was a huge grease stain right in the middle. The top sheets had large stains on them and every piece of furniture was worn, chipped, or cracked. The beds in there were tiny and not comfortable. I would rather let my family sleep in our car than stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019

I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodations at the Rockaway Ramada and will stay there again when I returrn for future visiits. The beds were comfy, room was quiet and clean. Breakfast in the morning was also nice. Great value.

Date of stay: December 2019