“Fresh Rolls and pastry in the morning!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swiss Pastry Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Scotch Plains
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I think they may have a new baker on staff, the rolls are better and larger than before. The pastries are delicious and the assortment is wonderful
Place can be crowded on a Sunday, but excellent service keeps traffic moving. I'm pretty sure it is mostly take-out.

1  Thank john o

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The hair salon I go to is right next...too bad for me! The sweet treats I've had from this bakery have all been delicious! The blueberry muffins are extremely delicious, in my personal opinion they taste like cake -- YumYum! The coffee is also very good. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Dyane M
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

There are not too many Swiss bakeries around. Thankfully this is a good one. Wonderful cakes and pastries. Worth a visit and a decadent dessert!

1  Thank Risa L
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We have been going to this local bakery for as long as we've lived in town. I'm very picky and a creature of habit so my go-to breakfast Danish is their glazed cheese Danish. Heaven in each bite. This Danish is probably 60% cheese and 40% Danish versus the opposite which is much more common elsewhere. The rugelach is outstanding, chocolate being my favorite. They also bake their own bagels which hold their own against a bagel stores too. An all-around excellent bakery to visit.

1  Thank george g
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The croissants are the closest to tasting like the real thing in France, and they're huge! Buttery, flaky goodness! The crumb cake is a family favorite, the apple Danish and cinnamon rolls are amazing. I love that this bakery is within walking distance from my house, but it's a little dangerous! We usually reserve our visits for special occasions, but I know a lot of locals stop daily for breakfast and coffee.

1  Thank raelynne38c