Belmont Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$124
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Buoy 16 Motel(Seaside Heights)
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
US$115
Anchor Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$95
Sea Palace Inn(Seaside Heights)
US$95
US$92
Bay Breeze Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$99
Franklin Terrace Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$99
Sunrise Motel(Seaside Heights)(Great Value!)
US$159
Sea Palace Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$79
US$75
Sunset Motel(Seaside Heights)
US$135
Palm Villa Suites Hotel(Seaside Heights)
US$84
All reviewsskyview manorgreat poolfree beach passesthe jersey shorehalf blockbeds were comfortableboardwalk beachsamdupontsummer
Reviewed 5 August 2011

FAMILIES do not stay here please.. i usually dont writte reviews and went theough alot to figure out how to do so on here .. we booked with expedia a king suite double room.. we pulled up and were shocked by the clientel sitting outside, we dismissed it and walked in the office to check in .. were encoutered by front desk arguing with a customer about getting back in her room to redeem her credit card she left behind at check out.. we walked into our "suite" it smelled of urine- razors on the bed-boobi pins on the floor..toilet not clean shower leaking-broken tile floor- curtains hanging off rod- broken air conditioner hanging out of wall- dark dingy dirty! got back in our car off we went to look for another place to stay! we talked wth shore police they said this hotel is rented to section 8 housing in the off season.................enough said! do not let thier phitos fool you!! NOT a place for families!! we found a place a few blocks away for the same price and it was gorgeous! Sunrise Motel caters to families great place we found thank goodness!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank efrushon
Reviewed 4 August 2011

booked a sun-friday package deal- end up leaving at 4am on wednesday morning.
we found a bedbug on tues morning, management switch our rooms with a bigger upgrade, just to find 1 more bedbug in our upgrade room at 3am wednesday.
money was refunded for early checkout with no problem.
location is great. you have to ask for room cleaning service.
pool is clean & big. rooms not to clean, bring your own cleaning supplies & you will feel more comfortable.
if it wasn't for the bedbugs , i would have stay my whole week.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

If you looked up "disgusting ripoff" in the dictionary, a picture of this place would be right there on the page. First off, we had dirty towels, dirty sheets, dirty floors. Everything was dirty! There is bars on the window covered by curtains that look like they have been eaten away by some type of animal. Only one light in our room worked. There is NO ice machine. NO elevator unless you are handicap. Good luck carrying your luggage up 4 flights of concrete stairs. The pool...I rather not even mention that... they had to pump so much chlorine in there because who knows what people were doing in there. If you do go to the pool good luck because the whole time I was there it was taken over by a group of half naked women grinding with their children watching nearby. It was always loud. The police as well as a "security guard" are always around just this hotel all hours of the night ( that should tell you something). All there was around the hotel was underage kids drinking, screaming and being annoying all hours of the night. I got asked several times if I knew where to buy drugs. Someone got arrested in broad daylight outside of my room, and no hotel staff in sight. For the money I paid I would have at least expected a little service. Not even a maid in the morning to clean your room. I have never in my life experienced a motel this bad. Everyone warned me that seaside has some scummy places but what I faced the weekend I stayed here I could have never imaged. RUN as far away as possible!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Butterfly432
skyviewmanormotel, Owner at Sky View Manor Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2011

Hi Dear Guest
I like your feed back.You should not comment about other guest regarding half nacked women sitting at pool site.This is not middle east country where women has to cover their face.I therefor requested Trip advisor to remove your review.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

While there was sleeping space in the suites for the group of 12 I was with and working AC, nothing else about this place was even remotely adequate. One room reeked of smoke and the other had clearly not been vacuumed. There weren't enough towels for our group and no one came during the day to exchange them for us. There are no phones in the room to let the front desk know about any of these issues and when we pointed that out to them they said well you have a cell phone. We had to argue to get enough beach passes for our group, which had been set up ahead of time. We never got breakfast coupons. We were told checkout was at 11 by one employee and upon checking out were told by another that it was 10 and had a third comment we were 2 hours late checking out - I still don't know when checkout actually is. There were no fitted sheets on the bed so we ended up sleeping on the plastic mattress covers by the morning. This motel was close to the boardwalk and clubs but disgusting and the employees were rude. Spend the extra money on cabs and do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 2 August 2011

This place was absolutely disgusting! I'll never come back to this place! I came down with some friends for a relaxing and fun birthday weekend, but we were so disgusted that we left after the first night. For $150/night, I thought we'd get a clean room but it was anything but clean.

The first room they tried to give us was horrible! It was missing the shower drain (lawsuit), covered in mold and leaks, and there was no proper lock on the door. I saw some bloodspots, possibly indicating bed bugs, but the cleaning lady was very helpful and told us that Orkin services the facility weekly.

The manager didn't want to move us and finally moved us to the 4th floor. It looked nicer, until we spent more than 5 minutes there. We got there and there was a used razor in the shower, and it had obviously not been cleaned. We asked someone to clean the shower, they just sprayed it with clorox. At night we noticed dried vomit on the bed frame and dried blood on a pillow! Also, there was only a doorknob lock, no deadbolt lock and the sliding lock was broken, AKA NO SECURITY! My friend is allergic to mold, I could hear her wheezing all night. The showerhead was coming out of the wall and the toilet was falling apart. The outlets didn't hold a charger, probably because the room hasn't been updated since the 70s.

I wouldn't stay here, even if I had to, and I certainly wouldn't subject children to this place either. Good luck on your search for a good vacation

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends