All reviews skyview manor half block the jersey shore boardwalk summer
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Disgusting motel. Worst experience ever! The bathroom was filthy. The beds were outrageous. It was like a horror movie. Second night I was there the ceiling was leaking on the bed. I had to get moved to another room at 2AM. When I got there this room was even worse. There was blood or ketchup smeared on the wall. Writing above the wall of the bed and bathroom door. Beer bottle caps on the floor. The sheets had sand on them like they never changed them from the last customers. My niece had bites on her arm and head. Please stay away from this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting, the room looked like it still had water stains from the flooding. There was no WiFi at all - we could not connect. And that was our 2nd room, the first room was just bad. It was on the 4th floor in a dark alley and it reeked. The box spring and the sheets were stained. They don't provide room service unless you request it (which we were perfectly okay with). I would never stay here ever again. I mean I know that's what we get for waiting until the end but it was just bad. The staff was really nice though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Good spot to stay the night if you're just looking to have fun at the jersey shore, plus they give you each passes. We had a great view on the top floor overlooking everything especially the sunset. Only thing was our floor wasn't swept and the wifi wasn't working.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had an awesome stay at the Skyview Manor Motel. Last minute reservations were available and affordable. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Our room was on the top floor and just what we needed.The reserved parking spot was available. We were given beach passes during our stay which the best part is that the beach was literally a block away! We will definitely go back!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Let me start off by saying this isn't a 4 or 5 star hotel. It wasn't the cleanest place I've stayed at or the nicest. It's a motel. At the jersey shore. With an outdoor pool. FREE PARKING and FREE beach passes. Enough said. I'm not sure what people with their negative reviews think a motel at Seaside Heights is supposed to be like. It's not Cape May or LBI. I paid about $270 for 2 nights (a Saturday & Sunday) in peak summer season. You can't beat the price and everything that is offered with it. You are one block away from the Dupont Ave beach entrance, which is where the Beachcomber nightclub/bar and the boardwalk Dunkin Donuts is a few steps past that. LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION. I'd be lying if I said the room was spotless and in perfect condition. I kept my overnight bag out in the car just in case and brought my own lightweight blankets for me and my children to use. The room was spacious and the beds were comfy. Laminate flooring, so you aren't stepping on grimy carpet and the sand you track in can easily be swept away. Wifi didn't work, but we spent so much time on the beach and the boardwalk that I wasn't really busy checking my phone. The two office managers were very friendly and the pool wasn't sparkling clean, but my children had a blast. For a jersey shore motel, at the price I paid, I would definitely stay here again. I think people just need to be realistic about getting what you pay for.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family