All reviews skyview manor half block the jersey shore boardwalk summer
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This motel is great to save money to be able to go to the beach and come back to sleep. It is not so great for staying around the motel itself. Yes - the rooms are a bit small and dingy. But! it was cheap and half a block away from the boardwalk. They also give you free beach passes for the duration of your stay. The pool wasn't bad, decently sized but could be cleaned a bit more. The staff was very nice and helped with anything that we needed. We stayed in a pool facing room on the bottom floor, which worked for us but it could get a bit noisy from the pool area.They do offer WiFi but it was extremely spotty - I didn't even use it because of how bad it was.

In the end, if you are looking for a cheap place near the beach and boardwalk, then this is a good spot. But if you are looking for anything more than a bed and a shower - I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AlyssaR724
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Disgusting motel. Worst experience ever! The bathroom was filthy. The beds were outrageous. It was like a horror movie. Second night I was there the ceiling was leaking on the bed. I had to get moved to another room at 2AM. When I got there this room was even worse. There was blood or ketchup smeared on the wall. Writing above the wall of the bed and bathroom door. Beer bottle caps on the floor. The sheets had sand on them like they never changed them from the last customers. My niece had bites on her arm and head. Please stay away from this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting, the room looked like it still had water stains from the flooding. There was no WiFi at all - we could not connect. And that was our 2nd room, the first room was just bad. It was on the 4th floor in a dark alley and it reeked. The box spring and the sheets were stained. They don't provide room service unless you request it (which we were perfectly okay with). I would never stay here ever again. I mean I know that's what we get for waiting until the end but it was just bad. The staff was really nice though.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Good spot to stay the night if you're just looking to have fun at the jersey shore, plus they give you each passes. We had a great view on the top floor overlooking everything especially the sunset. Only thing was our floor wasn't swept and the wifi wasn't working.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had an awesome stay at the Skyview Manor Motel. Last minute reservations were available and affordable. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Our room was on the top floor and just what we needed.The reserved parking spot was available. We were given beach passes during our stay which the best part is that the beach was literally a block away! We will definitely go back!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends