Comfort Inn & Suites(Somerset)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$113
Courtyard Somerset(Somerset)
US$129
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewsstayed heremarriott brandclean hotelsseparate living and sleeping areahappy hour dinnerhome away from homekitchen cabinetsmarriott familyfull kitchencomfortable bedsindoor poolbedroom suitecomplimentary wifistay there againnice amenitiesnew jerseyquiet area
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Residence Inn was an amazing stay for us. Everything was absolutely perfect. I do not recall the last time I stood somewhere and could say that it was absolutely perfect. From the front staff, to the breakfast staff, everyone was friendly, and helpful, and professional. The rooms were very clean, the bathroom, the sheets, bedding, furniture. There was a round burn mark on the floor in the kitchen, but that did not affect our stay. I will stay here again, and I will recommend Residence Inn.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and we heard no noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The staff was very nice and extremely friendly. Thank you! Rooms were nicely decorated. Each room has a small sofa with pull out couch. There is a separate room for the master bedroom and full bath. There is a small kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and freezer with an ice maker. The lights happened to go out during our stay, but no one complained. The indoor pool was nicely heated also. The complimentary breakfast was excellent with french toast, bacon, eggs, etc. There was even Chobani yogurt! I believe everyone was able to find something to eat. The only down side I would say is that the walls seemed a bit thin. We could hear children crying, laughing etc, and people walking down the halls. Other than that, I was pleasantly pleased with the stay.

Room Tip: Request that you would prefer to not be near families if possible. Sometimes the walls are thin.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

A little slice of heaven.
We were having a bit of a nightmare trip with terrible weather, late flights, and other bad experiences. We got to the hotel earlier than expected and wanted to get showered and changed for a big family event. The ladies at reception were happy to get us into a suite and turn our trip around. The room was large and clean and well-appointed with full kitchen amenities. We got showered, changed, and emerged completely refreshed and de-stressed: ready for a typical family get-together.
We had a great night's sleep and a terrific breakfast the next morning. All the staff members were friendly and helpful. The hotel was centrally located and a wonderful place to spend the night. I only wish we were there longer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I disagree with Ms Jordan review .Manager very friendly and helpful.Some people don't like to follow rules and when in Rome.do as romans do.Place clean and excellent breakfast.
Reasonable price pool was a plus in this hot weather.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very UNPROFESSIONAL ESPECIALLY the MANAGER with a slick mouth ! NO NAME TAG so you can identify her ! Just a horrible stay ! This place Robs you of your MONEY for you to get treated BADLY

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsJordan33
Management response:Responded 5 July 2017

I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than enjoyable. I would like to apologize on behalf of the manger whom you dealt with during your stay. I can assure you that our goal is to provide exceptional service to each and every guest that stays with us. I am so very sorry that we fell short of that expectation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the hotel if I can be of any further assistance in resolving this matter.

Kind Regards,