“Korean for every taste”

Seoulville
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I love Korean food and hence I couldn't pass a chance to dine at this place. Note the place is BYOB as most restaurants in Somerville! First of all this is not a make your own BBQ place. They do have super yummy BBQ on the menu but it is prepared at their kitchen. Otherwise you also get an assortment of little dishes with yummy appetizers included. As noted their BBQ was delicious however Bibimbap was good but not great. It is usually served with a raw egg on top to mix everything together however the egg was almost cooked when I got my dish. Overall I did like it and would definitely come back. BTW, there are some Korean people eating there that proves it is good :-)

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Nice, pleasant atmosphere, not too crowded. Food was fresh, hot,tasty but not overworked. Wait staff was helpful and prices are fair. A good adventure in trying new foods.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Have been here two times, Food is good and they help you decide what you will enjoy if you are unfamiliar with the food. Pleasant service and tasty food.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I read the reviews for this small place along the Main Street of Sommerville, NJ. I went in with a bit of skepticism but gave it a try anyway.

I was pleasantly surprised on how good the food was. Starting from the appetizers (fried mandoo and sliced eggplant) to the standard Korean fares (octopus bibimbap and galbi), they were all yummy!!!

Will have to make this place into my dinner rotation.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Loved the food and service here! We had a variety of appetizers and entrees we shared, and there was not a miss in any of it. The owner is super nice and overall we had a totally pleasant Sunday night dinner here. It is a cafe type atmosphere, but the food more than made up for the simple surroundings. Also, there is a liquor store just down the street if you want to BYOB and forgot it like us:). Definitely will go back and try lunch too.

1  Thank Sunnycabarete