“Still Good After all These Years!”

Hoffman's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Spring Lake
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

I haven't been to Hoffman's in years since moving to South Jersey. Meet friends for dinner in the area and decided to get ice cream. Still good ice cream. No bathroom due to covid-19. There was social distancing and masks while waiting on line.

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (241)

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

We love COOKIE MONSTER! Very friendly and fast service. Can’t beat Hoffman’s ice cream if you plan on going down the shore.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

Hoffman’s ice cream I heard so many good things about it, and it held up to be true. Fresh creamy ice cream and the best I had in a long time. So if your in Spring Lake, NJ make sure you stop in and enjoy their delicious shakes, sundaes and regular cones.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 9 September 2020

I had the Strawberry Bon Bon ice cream and it was so delicious! We had a party of eight of us. Everybody loved their ice cream.

Only criticisms--We were not allowed to sit on the exterior benches...and they had no cones. We had to eat our ice cream in a bowl with a spoon while leaning against the car.

Still it was some of the best ice cream I ever had. We had been at the beach all day and this was just a nice ending to the day.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Laurel B
Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Very disappointed I have been coming here for years and we expected the quality to be the same as what we were used to. We each ordered a soft serve chocolate ice cream and the texture was grainy and left an awful after taste after 2 bites we could not touch it and when we complained the response was “I’m sorry” and no refund was offered. It is a shame they could not make good on this. Skip this place and go to carvel- cheaper and better.

Date of visit: August 2020