Normandy Inn(Spring Lake)
US$209
US$203
  • Breakfast included
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
US$450
US$189
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

Spring Lake Inn(Spring Lake)
US$259
US$154
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
US$150
US$140
  • Breakfast included
White Lilac Inn(Spring Lake)
US$299
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
US$89
US$73
The Ocean House(Spring Lake)
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswet barcontinental breakfastluxury parlorcookiestrain stationmy husband and iluxury suitesoaking tubbeautiful parkbagelsfew blocksclose to townvery nice place to staycomplimentary coffeethe jersey shoreget awaygas fireplace
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Our family and friends stayed at the Chateau Inn in September 2017 for my son's wedding, we had 16 rooms filled. I can not thank them enough for their wonderful service and hospitality - my husband and I as well as our guests were all so pleased with our stay - got a lot of use out of the cruiser bikes too! Also, I had room favors for our guests and the staff were so sweet to had them out as each guest arrived.
We stayed at this inn a few years ago and liked it so much, that we felt this would be a perfect place for our guests - Spring Lake is such a beautiful community.

Room Tip: Go on their website to see the different rooms, all are so unique and different and some have balconies or patios.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This mid sized hotel features a fantastic location, great staff ( thank you Scott) and overall great experience. We were visiting from Plymouth Ma and visited a few hotels in Spring Lake before making the decision to stay at the Chateau. It was mid week in September , so fortunately they could accommodate us. We had planned on a one night stay prior to visiting relatives in Pa, however it was so nice we stayed an addional night.
Scott and his staff are amazing with wonderful touches such as fresh lemonade and cookies in the afternoon. A continental breakfast is also available. The hotel has continued to invest in itself, which is evident. Overall an xcellent experience.
We will not hesitate to stay there again-

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

My mom and I wanted to go down the shore but at our ages, we didn't want a budget motel, nor a corporate one. we found this one online and look at the pictures and for a mid-week rate, it was a steal. Spring Lake itself is a beautiful town and the Inn fits right in.
We booked a Double Double and the room was much more spacious than we expected based on the photos. The beds were super comfortable, the bathroom very pretty, and well organized. we had a bit of an issue in that there is a step down from the bath to the main room but we left the light on and the door closed so we wouldn't trip in the dark.
The staff is helpful and friendly and made us feel at home. The breakfast is bagels and pastries and were delicious and fresh- the coffee was amazing.
We are already looking forward to coming back down again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Girls vacation....great Inn..great room! Cookies and teas in the afternoon, bikes to ride around beautiful spring lake.
The people here were lovely, very accommodating. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Chateau Inn. The moment we drove into the cobble stone parking lot we were greeted by beautiful hanging baskets, a manicured lawn, and artistic landscaping. The Chateau Inn is truly heaven on earth. We extended our 4 day to 6 days simply because we did not want to leave, the Inn was so nice.

The reception area has been exquisitely redecorated, and we particularly loved the bouquets of fresh white roses. My room was spacious, had comfortable luxurious bedding, and was immaculately clean. My room even had a private porch with comfortable outdoor furniture.

Each morning guests are invited to a continental breakfast, for only $5.95, with the highest quality breakfast pastries, specialty breads, fruit, yogurts, and juices. Complimentary coffee, iced tea and lemonade is always available, no matter the hour.

Everything was great about the Chateau, but the friendly and caring staff really set the Chateau Inn apart from other resorts. Staff members April, Marie, and Amanda made each guest feel comfortable, and truly gave me the impression that they wanted their guests to have the best vacation possible. The staff members in the dining area were polite and friendly. The maintenance staff did everything possible to please.

The Chateau Inn is in walking distance to the quaint village of Spring Lake, the Spring Lake boardwalk, and naturally Spring Lake itself.

I highly recommend the Chateau Inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple