“Delicious ”

Crespella Gourmet Creperie
Ranked #42 of 62 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Description: Since 2012, we have been happily serving our customers made-to-order sweet and savory crepes. Offering various locations from our storefront in Stone Harbor, New Jersey to farmer's markets and festivals along Atlantic, Ocean and Cape May counties. Gluten free crepe options are available. Open seasonally, as all seating is outdoors.
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I love crepes, so I was so excited when I saw this new place in Stone Harbor, and they did not disappoint! Delicious crepes, friendly staff, great menu options, and they had a special between 3-5 I think for buy one get one half off. I really hope this place makes it because I love it and I know I will definitely back every time I am in Stone Harbor.

1  Thank yoolya
Gina P, Owner at Crespella Gourmet Creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you for your excellent review of our little Crepe Shop. We look forward to serving you in the years to come :)