“Always great!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bradley's Steaks & Hoagies
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Best steaks on the island as always! Big, meaty and fresh. Easy in and out window off 3rd.

Be aware that the have moved to the North side of Stone Harbor near Back Bay and Mack's. Some reviews are not for Bradley's but for the shop in their old space.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Everything about this place is fantastic. The food is amazing. The owner makes everyone feel like they are her closest friend and the location makes it easy.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We realized this place isn't called Bradley's anymore, Its "Sunset".
Our hoagies were good and plentiful. The steak was ok, they just wrapped it too tight and by the time I walked the two blocks back to our house the roll was steamed. The place is very clean and looks like they updated the outdoor seating area. We will go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I am a cheesesteak fanatic. Driving to far away places just to try a well-reviewed cheesesteak. Yeah, I'm obsessive. I like a Philly style steak and find that unless you're on down the shore on NJ, you can't find a good steak from PA to MA (which actually does Philly style steaks). Luckily there are a bunch of places along the shore, probably due to their proximity to Philly which will satisfy your need for a finely diced, American cheese, and tightly packed steak on the right roll. You won't be sorry. I am tempted to go back every night of the week.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

My wife had an Italian Cold Cut and I had a Philly Cheesesteak. Always consistent, reasonable, and easy to get to.