“Many varieties of pizza and sandwiches”
Review of Surf City Pizza

Surf City Pizza
Ranked #7 of 40 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Try the penne vodka sauce pizza. The first time my husband brought this home I thought he was crazy....what kind of pizza??? Pizza loaded with penne pasta? Loads of carbs I thought ewww... until I tried it and we fell in love! Now it's one of our families favorite pizza's! They have several varieties and I haven't found one that we don't like.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Great NY style pizza, great sandwiches!!! The best pizza on the Island!!!! Wings are very good also!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

If you're on the island this is the best place to get a good pizza or a hot sandwich. Take out or eat in, or in the summer just a 2 minute walk to the beach. Friendly place & clean.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

If you want great pizza like you get in North Jersey and NY this is the place to go. Some of the other places on LBI do not come close. Do not make a mistake go here for excellent pizza.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

It wasn't revolutionary. It was good, not great, and it hit the spot when I was looking for pizza. It's not NY, it's not Grimaldi's, but it was certainly good enough to eat.