“Delicious with superb service”
Review of Botto's

Botto's
Reserve with OpenTable
Botto's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 40 Restaurants in Swedesboro
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Allen Street
Reviewed 24 April 2017

My husband and I stopped for dinner after visiting a friend. We had never been here before, but had heard good things about it.

I started with a Fig Cosmo ($10), I had never heard of fig vodka, it was very good. We shared CLAMS ON HALF SHELL $11.95- 8 Top Neck clams served on a half shell chilled with fresh lemon, cocktail sauce and horseradish. They were fresh and cleaned correctly.
We also had Stuffed Italian Long Hots $12.95 Italian long hots stuffed with Botto’s sweet Italian sausage and smoked mozzarella roasted with garlic onions and fresh tomatoes. These were also very good, could have been hotter, but you never know until they are eaten. Just disappointed that there were only 2 peppers.

My husband had FILET MIGNON $39.95 10 oz. filet grilled to perfection. He had a side of Penne.
I had the Fish Special - Salmon stuffed with crab imperial over a bed of spinach, artichoke risotto - $36.95 - This was DELICIOUS! Both entrees came with either a salad or soup. My husband had Jambalaya soup, he said it was delicious. I had a side salad.
I had an Espresso Martini ($10) for dessert.

Everything was delicious. Our server, Natalie, and the Busgirl, were both very attentive.

Our bill came to $141.88 plus a $35.00 tip.

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Another Italian restaurant in New Jersey with oversized, bland dishes. Caesar salad had an oily dressing - odd, but at least they had anchovies for it. Veal saltimbucca - tasteless. Paper-thin veal, paper-thin eggplant - more oil and breading than substance. My coworkers were satisfied, not overjoyed.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Been to Botto's several times and have ordered take out as well. Good place for lunch and dinner. Good for business lunch. Bar area or separate restaurant seating. Good food. Sandwiches or entrée. Good wings as well.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Food was very good, large portions. Most dinners include soup or salad. Wine list good. Service was excellent from the time we were seated to receiving the check. Nice atmosphere.
I would recommend that one should eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Hubby and I stopped in for a happy hour beverage and appetizer and were not disappointed. The interior is warm and welcoming but we just sat at the bar. Our drinks were perfectly made an poured and the server was exceptionally friendly. The prices were very reasonable and our choice of the Sausage Ala Botto (? name) was perfect. Seasoned so nice with just the right amount of bite for our taste. Look forward to returning.