Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
US$242
US$219
Homewood
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanjersey shorehalf marathonfridge and microwavemonmouth parkhousekeeping staffthe garden state parkwayhome away from homegreat place to staycoffee makernice staysheliamotelpetsapplebeeshousekeeper
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is disgusting. First off our keys didn't work - when we finally got into the room I was beyond pissed off. My son nearly fell off the bed that wasn't secure - there were spider webs on the ceiling - and the very worst... I ran my finger against the bed frame and dirt just accumulated on my finger until it piled up. I had to wait on the phone for 25 minutes with booking.com to tell them how uninhabitable the place was. DO NOT BOOK HERE ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE ONE. My boyfriend went straight to Doubletree Hilton and I am no longer allowed to make reservations - ha.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Susy, I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I was disheartened to read that you felt inconvenient to stay at this hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have taken necessary steps to ensure your experience is not repeated. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention.Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at i0211@redroof.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future. Thanks again.
Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice rooms and the front desk people are so friendly and helpful. There is a fridge and microwave in every room. Extremely clean and smells amazing. Does have designated smoking area where u can get to kno the other clients staying here who have all been incredibly nice and very helpful since I'm trying to get into rehab or otherwise homeless. There is free Wifi, a computer in lobby open to all those staying here, an ice machine, elevator, and many vending machines. They don't have breakfast but do offer coffee and tea all day. If looking for a non getto cheap place I HIGHLY recommend. Near parkway and 18 so very close access to get wherever u need to go if have car, which I do not at the moment. There is an excellent Applebees right next store with a great night life w outdoor seating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jessica N

Dear Jessica, It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the features of this hotel and the convenient location. I am proud of our team for their friendly and helpful nature. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Regards....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is just like any typical Red Roof Inn, it was not super clean, and the rooms need updating, but it did the job. It is in a great location, that is why I choose to stay here. Very close to Parkway entrance.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Fiercekitten, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Yes as you said, the rooms need updating and this is our agenda for this year. We are renovating rooms in the fall season and you will see new look rooms. I am sorry that you did not find this a super clean but we try our best to keep it maintained with high occupancy rate. And of course this hotel is conveniently located tot major highways and many local attractions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Thanks again. Sincerely,
Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you for the delightful stay, Mel and Mary! This hotel is just what we needed. Nothing too fancy but not gross. Very clean and comfortable, and a reasonable price!!! That’s the best part. Also this red roof allows you to be 18 checking in, unlike the red roof in neptune Nj, ten minutes away from Tinton Falls.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Dan N, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hospitality that you expected. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Happy summer....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Manager /or owner seems to be on the ball to fix things up. The plugs in bath & sink didn't work, the photos were after water was pouring for over 15 minutes. Was not the red roof shampoo or breakfast which I don't eat anyway. No information on TV channels. Owner or manager should spend 10 minutes in each room and check what is or is not working. It is a older property needs some love. They have a good pc in lobby which was very helpful for me.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Dear Tom, thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies. As you know, not all Red Roof Inns offer breakfast. Also there is a TV Channel guide on the welcome screen. If you could not see it could be a technical issue from our TV service provider. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Regards...Dan Naik, GM