Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$80
View deal
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
FindHotelUS$86
ZenHotels.comUS$93
All reviews room was clean front desk the garden state parkway great place to stay coffee maker shelia motel microwave housekeeping rates jersey clerk route highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2021

We stayed here for three nights and knew nothing about the surrounding area. Natasha in the front office was so friendly and extremely helpful. What a wonderful personality! She got us to all the places we were here to visit. She is certainly an asset to this company.

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

We decided to stay over at the last minute and called in. Natasha forwarded our call and the customer service rep got us a better rate than I could find online. We had stayed her several years before and were pleasantly surprised at all the upgrades done. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. Natasha checked us in and was pleasant and thorough. We’ll stay here again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2021

This is the most family oriented motel .
The staff is helpful accommodating and very family oriented.
They treat like family not like you are a visitor.
I recommend this place to Everyone.
Thank you to sooo.much front desk desk staff for going up and beyond to make our stay wonderful

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dan Naik, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Good afternoon Alyssa, thank you for posting a good review. I am glad you like our hospitality and long term comfortable stay. Staff has been doing exceptionally well and thank you for publicly acknowledging their service . Have a wonderful rest of the summer.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days. My room was clean and I was offered fresh sheets and towels every day. Natacha at the front desk was very helpful with getting me checked in and food/shopping recommendations

Trip type: Travelled solo
Dan Naik, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Dear guest, thank you so much for posting a nice review. I appreciate your kind words and am glad that one of my employee went above and beyond to provide you great service. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Enjoy rest of the summer.

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

I’ve never been to a Red Roof Inn and this particular location got mixed reviews. Well the check in was wonderful even though the system went down. The absolute personable front desk clerk Shana was so great, she directed me to a awesome place to eat and when I came back I was checked in with out delay. The room was extremely clean and cool. It was quiet and we were able to enjoy a good night sleep. Check out was seamless as well and Mary was sooo nice. All in all it was a very pleasant experience. I would come back again.

Room tip: Lots of parking
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gwendolyn, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the service provided by our great staff members. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Wish you happy rest of the summer!