Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$80
View deal
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
ZenHotels.comUS$92
All reviews room was clean front desk the garden state parkway great place to stay motel housekeeping rates jersey clerk highway route
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2021

I stayed in this motel a few weeks ago. I don't expect much from a motel but the bathroom could be cleaner, more specifically the bath tub, and the AC unit's cover kept falling off. Despite that, everything was fine. Natacha checked me in with her wonderful personality and energy. Need more people like her providing service.

Date of stay: September 2021
Dan Naik, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Dear guest, I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the room condition is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Best.....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I coordinate reservations for my company's employees. It is not always an easy task. Schedules change quickly and without notice and we are required to turn on a dime to shorten and extend stays as needed. Mary at this location is always incredibly helpful. She is professional and always follows-up as promised (with a busy front desk, this is very admirable). I always feel like my business is important to her and during a time when customer service is lacking almost everywhere, Mary is a standout star!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Wendy, thank you so much for posting a review. I am proud of our team for taking care of our valued guests. Thank you again for your review and appreciate your business.
Regards....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 21 September 2021

I wasn't expecting much from a motel near the Jersey Shore, but I've been to a Red Roof Inn before and it was fine. This was a lot worse than I had expected. I had to wait about 20 minutes to check in and did not even get an apology for the wait. The room was very run down - a light was burnt out, the AC was sticky and would randomly turn off, the hair dryer was broken, holes in the bed sheets, there was an open empty bag of soap with no soap in the room. There was the tiniest towel - 1 towel for 3 people. I went to the front desk for more towels, and was given a hard time, being told that housekeeping would come, and the towels I were given looked like large hand towels. Housekeeping came the next day while we were out, and they left only 1 clean large hand towel, and had to go back for more of their small towels. The second full day housekeeping didn't even come at all, and I was lucky I had beach towels in my car to use because I didn't want to waste another 15-20 minutes waiting in line with other guests needing towels as well. It wasn't all bad - the water pressure in the shower was acceptable. Next time I am staying near the Jersey Shore, I'll probably spend a little more to stay at a better place.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Jdelin, thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay was did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking necessary steps so that this will not be repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at i0211@redroof.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Best....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

I had to stay a night at this motel because my floors were being replaced in my apartment.
It's a decent place and is clean. The highlight is the staff, especially Natacha. Not only is she extremely friendly but she went above and beyond when I locked my keys in my car with my cat inside. With her help, I was able to get into the car and rescue the cat!
I wish all businesses employed people like her!
Thank you so much Natacha!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Carrie, I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for going above and beyond to help our guests in need and provide them best hospitality experience. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Stood at the red roof a number of times
And happy with service, room and rates.
The ladies Mary and Natasha are very helpful,
Not to be missed when your coming to the
Jersey Shore.
Happy with service there

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Jennifer, thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hospitality. The staff has been doing exceptionally well, specially in this tough time to make our guests feel home away from home. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Dan Naik, GM