Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$80
View deal
Expedia.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
ZenHotels.comUS$92
All reviews room was clean front desk the garden state parkway great place to stay motel housekeeping rates jersey clerk highway route
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

You get what you pay for. Recently renovated, in part. Plank flooring is slippery, especially when wet. Tub is very slippery, and needs non-skid something. Newish furniture and generally clean, though the heaters look like they almost burned. Sheltered from
The highway, so you don’t get a lot of traffic noise, but also a sense that it’s not entirely safe.

Speaking of safes… mine was locked and could not be opened. For my traveling companion, the battery in his safe was dead.

Did I mention the hair dryer didn’t work either?

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan Naik, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Carol, thank you for posting a review. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations. Please know that we are working hard in this difficult time when there is a huge staffing issue nationwide. I have discussed the issues with the staff and can assure you that the same won't be repeated. Hope you give us another chance to provide you the best hospitality service. Again please accept my sincerest apologies.
Wish you happy holidays!
Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 1 October 2021

Natasha went above and beyond and was very helpful with a difficult situation that arose when my son was staying at the Red Roof Inn. She was extremely pleasant, courteous and sympathetic. The customer service is exceptional.

Date of stay: September 2021

Thank you for your review Judith, We appreciate your feedback and would like to see you soon. Happy holidays!

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I stayed in this motel a few weeks ago. I don't expect much from a motel but the bathroom could be cleaner, more specifically the bath tub, and the AC unit's cover kept falling off. Despite that, everything was fine. Natacha checked me in with her wonderful personality and energy. Need more people like her providing service.

Date of stay: September 2021
Dan Naik, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

Dear guest, I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the room condition is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have talked to the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Best.....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 23 September 2021

I coordinate reservations for my company's employees. It is not always an easy task. Schedules change quickly and without notice and we are required to turn on a dime to shorten and extend stays as needed. Mary at this location is always incredibly helpful. She is professional and always follows-up as promised (with a busy front desk, this is very admirable). I always feel like my business is important to her and during a time when customer service is lacking almost everywhere, Mary is a standout star!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Wendy, thank you so much for posting a review. I am proud of our team for taking care of our valued guests. Thank you again for your review and appreciate your business.
Regards....Dan Naik, GM

Reviewed 21 September 2021

I wasn't expecting much from a motel near the Jersey Shore, but I've been to a Red Roof Inn before and it was fine. This was a lot worse than I had expected. I had to wait about 20 minutes to check in and did not even get an apology for the wait. The room was very run down - a light was burnt out, the AC was sticky and would randomly turn off, the hair dryer was broken, holes in the bed sheets, there was an open empty bag of soap with no soap in the room. There was the tiniest towel - 1 towel for 3 people. I went to the front desk for more towels, and was given a hard time, being told that housekeeping would come, and the towels I were given looked like large hand towels. Housekeeping came the next day while we were out, and they left only 1 clean large hand towel, and had to go back for more of their small towels. The second full day housekeeping didn't even come at all, and I was lucky I had beach towels in my car to use because I didn't want to waste another 15-20 minutes waiting in line with other guests needing towels as well. It wasn't all bad - the water pressure in the shower was acceptable. Next time I am staying near the Jersey Shore, I'll probably spend a little more to stay at a better place.

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Jdelin, thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your stay was did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are taking necessary steps so that this will not be repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at i0211@redroof.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Best....Dan Naik, GM