Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$127
PricelineUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
Trip.comUS$136
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021

Other than it was clean, not much more to say. Stayed 2 nights, never had housekeeping. Pillows desperately need replacing. Room air conditioner was set to the lowest setting (66 degrees), just didn't seem cool enough to me. Could have used more than 2 bath towels. There was a bar in the lobby area but it was never open. Breakfast isn't available. We won't stay here again. Front desk staff were friendly.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jayla Sharp, Other at Sonesta Select Tinton Falls Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2021

Dear Lois,

Sonesta Select Tinton Falls New Jersey

Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

No manager on site. COVID PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG AND STILL GOING STRONG AT 4:07 AM
VISIT TYPE IS HUSBAND AND WIFE. Never again will I say at this location. I called the central reservation number and they called the hotel several times but no one answered the phone.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 682wandag
Reviewed 27 November 2019

I booked the Courtyard Marriott Tinton Falls Eatontown for our wedding block. From the moment I first spoke with the event manager to when we checked out of the suite the day after the wedding, the staff made the entire experience seamless, easy and treated us like gold. We had over 45 rooms blocked for the wedding and they were able to accommodate almost all of my guests on one floor which was very nice. Additionally, the staff was kind and welcoming to every guest there. We also rented out the bar area until 2 am the night of the wedding. We are a loud bunch of people and the staff never once complained about us. Everyone truly loved their experience at the hotel. The event manager Nicole was absolutely phenomenal and ensured our stay was perfect. Hotel was very clean and well kept too. Thank you to everyone at the Courtyard Marriott!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank DiannaF633
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

Majestic from the outside with great landscaping and a nice lobby area but the room itself is smaller than typical courtyards. Nevertheless, reliably good and in a quiet area. Plenty of parking! Air conditioning and heat is from a window unit and not operated from a thermostat. That type of heating is normally noisier than I prefer and more drafts.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Dwane M
Reviewed 19 September 2019 via mobile

Smelly rooms, average service at best and broken equipment in rooms. This was a less than memorable stay and for someone who travels a lot with Marriott, I’ve really lost trust in the Courtyard brand. My room had a musty, cigarette smell and my tv didn’t work at all day two.

The gym is the size of a large closet and I never really felt welcomed or appreciated as an elite since I walked in the door. Wish there was a full service Marriott nearby but this is what I was left with unfortunately as I try to earn my status again for 2020. A longer Uber ride would be worth staying elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: September 2019