“Love the salsa bar!”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Ranked #43 of 312 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: They have multiple locations. You have the Jackson, NJ listing. BTW, Silverton is part of Toms River.
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a quick early dinner with hubby who usually loves the Jenks burrito. This evening, though, he had the namesake surf taco and was impressed with the freshness and quantity of the fried cod. I love Surf's salads and get one with cod, but not in a taco shell. (I wouldn't mind if every restaurant did away with them--so passé.) Love the Baja salsa on the salsa bar to jazz up the heat!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I always get the Aloha wrap. Chicken with pinapple and guacamole. More than enough for me for dinner so I get dinner and lunch the next day

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Inviting atmosphere, and a nice summer vibe. Love the fresh salsa bar and chips that come with the meals. The Aloha Wrap, taco salad, and quesadillas are my favorite!

1  Thank Gwen E
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this surf taco and it was an inviting atmosphere inside with bright colors and artwork. The staff was friendly, the tacos delicious and filled to the brim of the tortilla, and the service was quick. I like the free salsa and combos. They should add more booth seating although there are plenty of regular seats.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I discovered Surf Taco about a year ago. The Hooper Ave location was the one I visited with my son. We love it. It is well maintained, and most of all the food is fresh and delicious. My favorite is the Mango Shrimp tacos. Not available at the other locations. We go often after Karate class, great experience every time.