“UGh is the only way to explain”
Review of Surf Taco

Surf Taco
Ranked #41 of 317 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: They have multiple locations. You have the Jackson, NJ listing. BTW, Silverton is part of Toms River.
Reviewed 22 May 2017

This food was terrible. The place was dirty , we stuck to the seats . the food was cold no flavor and it cost a fortune. The second visit was exactly the same way this will not get a third visit from us. .

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Surf Taco has the potential to be a nice quality fast food restaurant, but this visit was just ok. I had a mahi taco and it was kind of bland. I also thought the salsa was nothing special and the chips were stale. The one thing that was good was the guacamole. I might give them a second chance but I am thinking I am still a faithful Chipotle fan.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

If you're trying to eat healthy but don't have time to cook, check out Surf Taco! The food is fresh and there are a ton of healthy options. The salsa bar is amazing! You can choose from many different salsas from very spicy to not spicy at all. The whole family will find something to eat. It is a bit slow at times and a more expensive than traditional take out, but worth it.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a quick early dinner with hubby who usually loves the Jenks burrito. This evening, though, he had the namesake surf taco and was impressed with the freshness and quantity of the fried cod. I love Surf's salads and get one with cod, but not in a taco shell. (I wouldn't mind if every restaurant did away with them--so passé.) Love the Baja salsa on the salsa bar to jazz up the heat!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I always get the Aloha wrap. Chicken with pinapple and guacamole. More than enough for me for dinner so I get dinner and lunch the next day