“Went for a Retirement Party and Had a Fabulous Meal”
Review of Villa Amalfi

Villa Amalfi
Ranked #18 of 313 Restaurants in Toms River
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I was very surprised on how wonderful the meal I had was at the Retirement Party held at Villa Amalfi. Our tables had red and white wine along with a champagne toast. Antipasto was served first with bread and butter. Then came a pasta course of ziti. Followed by a salad. My main entree was chicken masala with rosemary oven potato and garlic green beans. Desert was a delicious cake and coffee. It has been along time since I had a true Italian banquet dinner and this one was exceptional.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We had our wedding reception dinner here in 2014 and have been there a couple of times since. Food and service are excellent.....worth the money for your special occasion.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Our party of three dined at Villa Amalfi 2 weeks ago, mid Oct., for a birthday dinner.
Yes, it was Saturday & crowded ( we had a reservation). The shrimp that two in our party had were not good. They had that strong iodine taste, yuk. I had pasta and it was very good. The service was not good at all. We couldn't catch our waiter's attention for refills of water & bread. He never checked back to see if we needed anything, and we did need attention. I remember the food and service to be better in previous visits, more than a year ago. Maybe they are getting lax and need to shake up the staff and service.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Food is always on point, service excellent. Ambiance is sub par.
Very convenient, close to home, and usually not a long wait for a table.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We reserved a table for 22 people and I just have to say how impressed I was with the service. In addition to the regular menu, they offer an expansive list of specials and our waitress announced every one with out looking at any notes. The specials were all awesome. We sampled many appetizers and they were very good as well. The restaurant itself is very nice and easy to get to. Good wine list too.