“Nice italian”

Ranked #18 of 325 Restaurants in Toms River
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and always impressed with the specials presentation by the staff. They are precise and have it memorized and the fun part is the specials change all the time.Great job by the waiters in knowing the ingredients and how the presentation of the plate will be completed.when you go just stop and listen closely to the waiter it really is amazing.
I have had the VEAL parm twice and is was the same both times GREAT FOOD. I. believe that the food should be the same every time you go to a restaurant and I like the fact that I know what I ordered will taste like.
This place has a fantastic menu and the specials by the chefs seems to be I treat for them also. The specials are all different and a test of the chef's skill set
If they have lobster bisque on the menu GRAB one its so darn flavorful.

ENJOY THE SHOW

1  Thank Kevin O

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Was greeted by the Hostess[who was having a discussion with a waiter], finally, and was escorted to a nice table facing Route 9. The Hostess gave us the "Menus", before Our Server came to us? Most unusual? After the waiter introduced himself, he then asked us if we wanted something to Drink? I inquired as to what Beers they have on draft, and he said only Bottle Beer. So my Guest and I had a bottle{poured into a glass each] of a bottle beer. Then another server came over with some Bread and Butter for us to dine on while perusing over the menu. We both ordered similar Entree's, with mine being an exception of No Cheese on my entrée'.

We waited about another 15 Minutes, and finally our dinners arrived. The Entrée's were huge and well prepared. It took us about 20 minutes to finish our meals, and then the Waiter inquired from us if we wanted Coffee or Dessert. Quite Full from our Meals we declined. I received the Bill, of which I expected to be Pricy/High, so I was not surprised. I left the customary 15% Gratuity and left the table, rather than wait for our Server to return.

2  Thank Tom O
Reviewed 1 March 2017

One of our top choices for Italian food. It's a bit pricy and no byob either. The portions are very big and very delicious as well. Wish they offered couponsI'd be here a lot more. Nice for special occasions but can get loud as they do have large party tables in the dining area! Deserts lately have been disappointing though. Service last visit in Feb was slow.

2  Thank shabooties
Reviewed 6 February 2017

The place offers very good Italian cuisine. We can recommend the pollo scarpiello, filet mignon (special), and seafood combination entrees. The appetizers were typical of most Italian restaurants (fried calamari, salads, etc.). They offer a good wine list, and wine by the glass, starting at $6.95. The down side of this place was very slow service and a noise level that prevented conversation. I noticed ceiling tiles, but they need a lot more sound absorption. The screeching toddler at the next table was muffled by the overall noise level. I'm not sue why they need three hostesses at the front desk, who all look annoyed.

1  Thank Ken_NJ_11islands
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Went to a party here and if they were trying to get me to come back they lost me worse tasting food ever over priced and all never going to be coming back