“A variety of pizzas”

Dario Pizza Pasta Panini
Ranked #59 of 325 Restaurants in Toms River
Reviewed 9 January 2018

They offer a delicious variety of pizzas. I love there arugula/ spinach with tomatoes topped on pizza. Nice atmosphere and seating to have dinner.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This place always has a nice selection of pizza available for quick pickup. The only downside is that they are slightly more expensive than your average pizza place. Again, if you like quality and are willing to pay for it, then this place is a winner.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here for dinner. They have a great selection of pizza and menu. All their food tastes fresh and looks fresh. The place is very clean. They give you decent size portions and great desert. We loved every part of dinner. We have been here many times and we will return.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is a gem in Toms River that offers great pizza, but dinners that area just as good, We have never had a bad meal in 6 years, and if you don't know what you want Dario can help you out. Stop in and have a greats meal. Tell him Jim and Val sent you in. I almost forgot try the chicken wings.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I'm originally from Brooklyn and am very particular about my pizza. Darios Sicilian pizza is the best. I found this gem years ago and have yet to find another pizzeria that even comes close to Darios Sicilian pies. I'm there at least once a week. Their dinners are also good. They don't deliver but it's worth the drive!