“Always fresh!”

Mid-Shore Meats and Catering
Ranked #31 of 329 Restaurants in Toms River
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is my go-to place for carved meat, fresh made sausage, frozen meatballs that they prepare, cheeses, pasta, cold cuts, salads, bread, even already cooked appetizers and dinner items to choose and go.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is the place to purchase all meats, sausage, beef and for the very first time I tried the veal. They were so tender and delicious, I know I will be back for more.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Great selection, cuts of meat, salads, prepared foods and sandwiches. Love the potato and macaroni salad.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I can't say enough about the quality of meat you can get at Mid Shore Meats. Also if they don't have something you want, just ask the butcher. If he can't cut it for you that day, by the next day it is ready. I stopped in just to pick up some items for a charcuterie board, but came back the same weekend for their stuffed pork chops, lamb chops and pinwheels. The quality of meat and the quality butchers makes it a must stop.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I have catered from here for over 10 years. You will never, never be disappointed. Food is OUTSTANDING. Every time we cater, people ask me where we got our food from and people eat themselves silly. Could not recommend at a higher level. Great people, great food.

Date of visit: July 2017