“The nicest people”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #70 of 259 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I love Taco Bell...I eat there at least 1 time a week. I've been to almost all the ones around me. I have to say that this is the nicest one staff wise that I've ever visited. They are always so pleasant and in a good mood. Makes me come back again and again!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I am sending this message out to all out to eaters who cannot really afford to go out to eat. This is the only place I've discovered that offers free beverage for seniors (you can even go back to refill your glass if you really HAD to be a beverage glutton). I give this taco bell 4 "stars" primarily b/c of what you can get for $2.00: in my case, it's almost always the dollar burritos. esp. the bean and rice, and the beef and frito choices. Incredibly ample in size for the money.....by far the best bang for your food buck anywhere! (and they really are tasty, I don't care if it says taco bell on the sign --- they deserve an open-minded visit from those who make sport of scoffing at TB. Plus- it seems - at least at my local TB - that the staff are almost in competition to be super friendly and accommodating, as if they were working for the promise of a big tip!