“I like Taco Bell”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #136 of 259 Restaurants in Trenton
Reviewed 22 October 2015

True, it's not authentic Mexican, but it's tasty in its own right. They have a new "volcano" burrito with three levels of heat. The top one has "ghost peppers" and let me tell you, it's hot.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Good food and very good service. My wife has a severe Lactose allergy and they always take great care to make her food without any cheese or other milk product contaminating the meal.

Reviewed 29 December 2014 via mobile

Every time I come here they forget something in my order. This time the car in front of me got out to walk to window to get something they forgot. They need to double check orders!

Reviewed 30 October 2014

I have had mexican food many years back, and thought I will try one. The food was good, but I do not like dark places, so a lower rating. The lighting was not good enough.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Food was typical Taco Bell, but manager (who took our order) was really out of it. Not a big deal. If you like Taco Bell, its fine.

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!