See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2017

When I mentioned at check-in I was hoping to get some online work done, they switched my room to one in the front building closer to the router. Also agreed to a late-check-out (I asked at check-in). The hotel is right alongside Hwy 17, which is convenient, but do be prepared for highway noise. Nice dark curtains to keep out the light. Bed, bathroom, all just fine.

Room Tip: close to front for better wifi, back rooms for less highway noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ginnical
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The rooms are not too big depending on what kind you choose. WE always stay in room TEN. Is the best. VERY cozy. I feel like home. Tv is great with nine hbo tv CHANNELS plus the rest to choose from. They provide refrigerator and microwave. I like this hotel a lot. Mike at the reception tries to get us a room most of the time. But they are sometimes booked. I do recommend FAIR Motel room TEN.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Raymond B
Reviewed 30 August 2014

This is a fine option for sleeping in this part of Northern New Jersey.

Room rate was $75 for a double. The room was basic, but immaculate. Try to avoid #14, which is immediately facing Hwy 17, due to highway noise. I bring ear plugs.

Book early for a non-smokng double.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ed G
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Great price for a clean, quiet room. The Wi-Fi works and the beds are firm leading to smart stay well worth the price.

This was my fifth stay (four nights this time) and I will gladly book my next stay there as I awoke refreshed and well rested each morning.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ERIC A
Reviewed 8 May 2013

The fair was a pleasant surprise.Room rates are unbelievable. The rooms are clean and the staff, especially Michael , are friendly and welcoming. No, it's not the Hilton but for value and safety it's super

• Stayed: April 2013