“A great find!”
Review of Best Bites - CLOSED

Best Bites
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 September 2016

This place has delicious food and charges fair prices. None of the jacked up rates you usually find in a shore town. The Greek Salad is really good, and the Ahi Tuna Burger was excellent. Breakfast is also kickass, and if you ask for pita bread as a toast choice, they'll accommodate you. It's really good. The outdoor tables on the sidewalk are a nice way to enjoy your meal, and if you go at off hours, no need to deal with crowds. Friendly service caps things off. We've eaten here every day on our trip. An added bonus is it's right next door to a juice bar, so we hopped inside afterwards for a fresh juice.

3  Thank irishmist1

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Saw it and stopped it. Table was dirty-had some dried coffee on it. Food was decent but it came to $30 for 2 people for lunch and we didn't even get drinks.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant, where we have eaten before. The food was very good and reasonably priced, but service was incredibly slow (and we were the only customers there). We had to ask twice for our bill before receiving it.

2  Thank soprano7452
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Good was ok. Nothing great. Average service. Ate there based on a Trip Advisor review. We would not go back there again. We ate from the Greek menu.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

One of the best in Ventnor city Best veggie burger evere
I don't know how I ended up with the veggie burger but when the family ordered that is what I ended up with. Well -- it was a portabello mushroom filled with cheese -- deep fried, I think -- on delicious bread. They call this fast food? Then bring it on. The formula must work because the place was packed . I'm using my dad TripAdvisor app to give them a review because I can't wait to review Best Bites !

1  Thank Mike Y