“Perfect Sushi”

Megu Modern Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Ventnor City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 January 2015

Very nice spot with beautiful sushi. I had an avocado roll and a california roll with hot tea. Was really good. They deliver nearby too

Reviewed 24 October 2014 via mobile

Friendly, inexpensive and BYOB. How can you go wrong?

Just as good as Yama across the street and half the price.

1  Thank billyandbobthedog
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We went to this restaurant because we heard it was very good and had great sushi. I was less than enthusiastic because I am not a sushi lover. What a great surprise and food experience. My niece who is a sushi expert loved the sushi. She had the 007 Roll, Lobster Rock & Roll, California Roll and a few others. We had the avocado salad that was excellent as well. I had the Chicken lettuce wraps and roast pork fried rice. A simple dish packed with big flavor, the best I have ever eaten. I went along to make my niece happy only to find one of my favorite meals to date! The service and atmosphere was excellent. This is a small restaurant right on Atlantic Ave in Ventnor maybe a half mile from the Atlantic City boarder. Check it out, I was pleasantly surprised and can't wait to go back. Listing this as a couples place but if you have kids that love sushi and are well behaved (it is a small place & no place for kids to run around) then check it out. They also have take out!!! I put pricing lower then we spent because you can go and have one roll or ten so the price depends on how many rolls you order.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Food was ok. Not too much variety. Sushi/sashimi is fresh otherwise.
Edamame was good. Ambiance is great for couples. Service was fast.

1  Thank limalexandria
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Good variety of choices for sushi lovers, as well as a wide variety of other choices for both meat eaters and vegetarians.