“Great sushi and pad thai ”

Megu Modern Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 56 Restaurants in Ventnor City
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We order take out from Megu on a regular basis. The sushi rolls are wonderful as is the pad thai. We have eaten there and it was ok but very crowded and very loud. We prefer to takeout from Megu.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We went because my husband and his brother love sushi and we heard this place was great. They both raved the whole meal....they shared a love boat. My son and I don't like sushi....he had chicken teriyaki and I had a dinner box with salmon teriyaki and tempora veggies. All delicious and abundant. We have lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

There are more sushi places within a couple of blocks but we keep coming to Megu. The food is always fresh and tasty, waiters are very quick and accommodating. We got so hooked on their food we are there every weekend, sometimes twice. My absolute favorite is duo of Alaska roll and Calamari roll, I order these every time. Spicy Kani salad is a must as well. Love their House soup (seafood). The place is very decently priced + it's a BYOB. I've read about slow service in one or two reviews - c'mon, give those nice people a break - of course when the place is bustling with customers on Saturday night the service becomes a bit slower - so what? Sit and drink you wine and don't bad-mouth this great place!

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

First off I would like to say I have been here before. I was here about two weeks ago and the service was the worst! It took 20 minutes for someone to even come over to my table, but anyways tonight was probably the worst I have ever had. I decided to order in tonight instead of going out and it took and hour and a half for my food. I couldn't even eat my sushi it smelled so bad! And my chicken wasn't cooked all the way! I've never been so disappointed this was my number one sushi spot.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

At best tasteless, at worst fish gone bad. Service below average. And way overpriced. Dirty plates. Way too long for food to come out. Plus i was charged for rolls i did not order.