“Classic italian-american restaurant”

Esposito's Maplewood III
Reserve with OpenTable
Esposito's Maplewood III is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Vineland
Price range: US$19 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Seafood restaurant, family owed, serving the Vineland Cumberland County are for over 30 years.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been there with 15 colleagues of mine for a business dinner. This location is perfect for such an event. Food was American but with Italian touch. Maybe exactly what an american person thinks of how Italian food was like.
I felt a little bit as if I was in a classic mafia-gangster-movie kind of surrounding. Actually liked the place quite well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our favorite Restaurant because it is Old World been there forever same great food and service for years. I had the Lobster Tail stuffed with Crab meat was delicious. Drinks are mixed perfect and of course desert was great. My husband had Calamari and Spicy Sausage with pasta. We highly recommend Esposito's Maplewood III.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Got a take-out dinner since I was alone. Food was fresh and very good. It was a full course dinner. They have quite a brisk business there which speaks well for them.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Been here a few times before never been impressed way overpriced but decided to give it another chance and I was invited here to have dinner. First of all it is always packed but tonight it was not so bad for a Saturday. The Special sounded good prime rip for a $34 thought that was a bit much and I wanted fish. Got the stuff flounder. Tasteless and also expensive very disappointed. Will not be going back. $31 for flounder and crab?? Get out of here!!! The waitress I will say is the best thing about the restaurant!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered the seafood plate, as I was recommended this restaurants by the local hotel and it seems like a very good place.
OMG, I never do reviews, even if I travel around the world for work. Hut this is beyond belief. The whole plate was serve in a bowl with watery sauce . It was all boiled in this and everything was very hard and the bouillon had removed all the salt from the seafood!!! Not eatable at all ( lobster, scallops, shrimp, king crab). I can not believe a chef is allowed to serve this food. Please do not order seafood from this restaurant !! And I thought that at 40$ I was having a deal...

Been to Esposito's Maplewood III? Share your experiences!