Rodeway Inn
US$69
QualityInn
US$113
Country Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2012

we were told to leave our homes due to mandatory evacuation. Exposed wiring in heater air conditioner. Doors do not lock had to use a block of wood and a bar. Strange and eerie people hanging around. They probably live there. I was afraid to walk the dog. Price gouging. no continental breakfast as advertised. I cant believe Econo Lodge/ Choice Hotels allows there name on this place. Outside a pool is covered with roofing material which is nailed down. The plastic that was once under the stones is all loose. Animal feces never cleaned up. i used my perfume to try to get smell from room. when i was allowed back home the first thing I did was give the dog a bath.

Room Tip: No restaurant as advertised. No pool. noise was from people who seem to live at this motel. I have photos if needed. I will be reporting this.The price gouging is the straw that broke this camels back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I evacuated to Econo Lodge in a hurry because of Hurricane Sandy. The prices were ridiculously high, the staff was rude and ignorant, and the rooms were NASTY!!!!! No air conditioning or heat, the fridge didn't work, no blow dryer or coffee maker, the sheets smelled like urine, no wifi, and just dirty All over. Do not spend a dime here.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 30 August 2012

After getting the bait and switch I decided I'd rather stay anywhere else. I'm sure I wasnt missing much as it looks like project style crack house apartments. The front desk (old middle eastern lady) was extremely rude and up charged me $50 when I got there! I travel and stay in hotels 250 days/ year and trust me this was as bad and unscrupulous as the hotel industry has ever been for me. If you are crazy and stay here check your acct for billing SUPRISES!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We had no choice but to stay here when a tornado hit the area and "most" of Vineland was without power. They charged us $190 for one night, wouldn't accept my AAA card and after leaving, we found out, we had been charged for 4 cats (which we don't own) and for another person. It was only my husband and I. The room was soooooo nasty. The curtain was falling from the sliding door and the balconies connect. The person staying next to us could have climbed onto our balcony and came right into our room. The AC would not get the room cool, we had 1 TV channel. No coffee pots, no clock, nothing! I contacted the manager and they were so ignorant and contradicted themselves over and over. This hotel is well known for prostitutes and drug activity. So anyone who wants to stay here, do so at your own risk!

Room Tip: Don't stay here "PERIOD."
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank hoosierladyus48
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Booked hotel without reading trip advisor, my mistake! Booked because they would take my 2 dogs as we were in the area for a dog show. Paid the additional pet fee X 2 for 2 nights. Very scary indeed. Was there with my 14 year old son, we were both scared, I slept in my clothes. Yelling outside at 12:30 at night, kept tv on so not to hear the cursing. Agreed with previous poster of the shady characters out in the parking lots, that you don't want to meet in a dark alley. Packed up and didn't stay second booked night. Disgusting.......

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family