US$126
US$60
US$77
US$69
QualityInn
All reviewspleasant staythe general managersouth jerseycoffee makerihopjanetbanquetrefrigeratorlinenshousekeeper
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Bar area and food was great! Staff very friendly. I would stay there again.
Adding an elevator to the property would be great
Love the music!
I would definitely stay here again. The price was reasonable.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator or ice machine
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear: Betty R,
I thank you for sharing your recent stay experience at our Ramada Vineland NJ. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the bar, food and most of all the live music. It's guest like you that allows us to grow, we hope to see you again really soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stay at this motel every week when I am travelling through the area. Great value, courteous staff. will definitely continue staying here. Love the pool during the summer months. Always kept clean. The staff is always accommodating to my needs as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear: 955heleny,
I am glad to hear you had a great stay. I really do appreciate your feedback, its guest like your self that allow us to grow, please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Make sure you get a confirmation number when calling to cancel your reservation. Don't ever take the word of the person answering the phone. It may cost you a nights stay..always get the name of the person you are talking to

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaVinelandGM, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Vineland Millville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear: BILL988,
We thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Please give me a call directly at the hotel, I would be more than happy to look into this concern. I apologize for any inconvenience that you had encountered and would like to assist you.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The hotel needs to be updated, the smells of smoke were terrible in the hallways, which smelled to be of an illegal substance. The pool wasn't open when we wanted to use it. Hotel was expensive for the location and amenities. Don't mind paying when the amenities are there. Staff was friendly and kind, bar and restaurant were nice and the food was very good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear: Dusty0105,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience, I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and that our staff exceeded your expectations. I would like to mention we are the only full service hotel in Vineland. Our our pool is seasonal and is open from memorial day until Labor day. We will be undergoing renovations in the near future this would include our public spaces and guest rooms.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had a great time- close to where we were going. Not much in the area- but the hotel was great, would be nice if pool was heated to use in spring and fall. Breakfast was great... the staff is awesome

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear: Valued Guest,
I thank you for your review on our Ramada Vineland NJ. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff was awesome. I hope you will come and visit us next time that you are in our area.