US$123
US$69
QualityInn
US$114
Country Inn
All reviewswould stay here againsitting arealiving roomroom was cleanexercise roombagelsnew jerseyvery nice hotelsoccer tournamenteggsinternetmicrowaveclosethallwayshore
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I spend a lot of my life in hotel rooms. This place is a little gem. It's clean and well taken care of. The lady at the front desk is a peach! There are plenty of near by places to eat and the price is right.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sanjuVentnorCity, Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2015

Deepika Gandhi
Manager
Quality Inn, vineland, NJ
856-692-8070

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We planned a very last minute trip to Millville and due to many bugs going on in the area at that time, and this was the only decent-looking hotel that wasn't completely booked. I'm a self-admitted hotel snob and was a little hesitant to book a room here because of some of the bad reviews posted recently; however, we had a great experience and have no complaints whatsoever. The woman who took our reservation was very pleasant and helpful and the man and woman who were at the desk when we arrived and checked out (the owners, I believe) were incredibly nice as well.
The hotel itself and our room were both very clean and nicely decorated. The hotel appeared to have been recently redecorated, as it was very classy and modern. The beds and linens were comfortable, too. I would recommend the Quality Inn to anyone traveling to the Millville/Vineland area and I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Deepika Gandhi
Quality Inn, vineland, NJ
856-692-8070

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Very rude and unprofessional! Charged customers excessively and accused people. Worst hotel ever stayed! People should avoid staying here, stay at other hotels around for a better price and more comfortable stay! I would give a zero to this hotel if possible!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Kimo J
Reviewed 8 March 2015

The woman at the front desk was rude. I did like her attitude at all. Also we had to move the microwave because the staff refused to get us a longer cord. We were unable to use it in the location it was in. We also had to move in the middle of the night because our toilet was clugged. We told the staff about this soon after we checked into our room. We plugged the toilet ourselves. The room for the most part was clean . I was really not pleased with the attitude of the staff. we wont be staying st this motel again!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Debra J
sanjuVentnorCity, Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

We value our customers, but unfortunately, when customer damages pillows with hair dye & toilet by putting unacceptable item in it and accuses hotel. Front desk moved customer to different room to accommodate them.

Reviewed 12 November 2014

I arrived at the location (1) hour early, the check in process was completed by a lady who was very rude and had a lot of opinions about other races of people. After being charged an extra $15.00 for early check in, I ask if I could get a late check out and she stated it would be $15.00.

As we enter the room which was very small with queen beds, the first thing we noted that it had not been dusted. The sheets had a blood stain and the curtains did not close.

Upon the next day I went to get breakfast, and a sign was posted, that read no breakfast is allowed in room, yet they advertise for a pizza company and allow food in the rooms.

This is by far one of the worse hotels I have every book. Do not book this location.

Room Tip: do not book
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family