All reviews would stay here again sitting area living room exercise room room was clean bagels new jersey very nice hotel soccer tournament eggs microwave closet hallway shore
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Loved this hotel. The staff and owner were so nice and took the time to talk to us. I loved my room. It was so clean. Event though my room faced the road I did not hear the outside noise. I know when we have to go to Vineland again we will definitely stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Brenda C
sanjuVentnorCity, General Manager at Quality inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Quality inn
856-692-8070

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This experience was so bad I am posting my first ever hotel review. People need to know.

Literally the most disgusting and vile hotel I have ever stayed in. I had no choice because we were in town for a soccer tournament over a busy weekend and there was literally nothing available. Non smoking room smelled like I walked into an ashtray. I bought a can of air freshener at the Rite Aid next door and it still smelled. Disgusting stains on the sheets and bedspread. Set heater to Max on a 20 degree night and cold air came out. Drapes had "white stains" which looked suspicious. Front desk was useless and even nasty. My expectations were already low given its a motel in the middle of nowhere but I did not think it would be this disgusting.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank IrIr73
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The customer service here is extremely poor. My family and I stayed there for 2 nights and upon arrival my father was told that he did not have a reservation. My father found the reservation on his phone and the lady at the front desk told him that the next time he has to bring a printed copy. The breakfast was the worst. The first morning the coffee was cold and the bagel was hard. The second morning we came down at 10:00 and were told, "breakfast was over but you can have coffee." We were told to reuse towels, just hang dry the towels. The linen was not changed either. There are other places to stay near by. The rooms here are very small and the services is horrible.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank everivera70
Reviewed 17 November 2017

My request for the Hallmark channel was researched and the channel number was waiting for me when I checked into the hotel. Attention to detail throughout my stay. Very pleasant and helpful. I appreciated the restful time at this hotel. Clean room; all the amenities were there. Definitely a very affordable stay at a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2017

friendly helpful owners and staff, great pillows and beds , quiet, and breakfast! an hour away from Atlantic City makes this hotel a hidden gem We rented 2 rooms there were 4 of us and had a very pleasant stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple