I have been staying here for business travel for the past 2 years. I am a Marriott rewards member and I have never been offered an upgrade on a room, but I have been behind people checking in that have been upgraded "just because they are rewards members".
The rooms are clean, but the hotel owners obviously don't maintain their fixtures well. Last time I was here, the plate that covers the faucet hole in the tile was sliding off exposing the inside wall to shower water, my toilette acted stopped up the entire 4 night stay, and this time I get stuck in a handicapped room that has essentially a bathroom sink, but zero counter and 2 of the lights that should be able to be turned on when you walk in the door are burned out!!! I asked for another room and was told they only had 5 left and we're all handicapped. I may be moving to a different hotel if it weren't for Nancy. She's the bartender that knows what I drink and hands me a beer as. I'm walking to my room knowing I'll be back down to pay for it. If it weren't for that, I would ditch this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township