This property was the noisiest one I've stayed in for a long time. Not sure if it's a regional thing (I don't stay in Jersey often at all) but every night there were folks on either side of me that spoke so loudly I could hear every word clearly through the walls. The folks above me pounded the floorboards until late in the evening, and the road noise from trucks and motorcycles assaulted the senses at all times in the hotel. When it wasn't the aforementioned, it was people out front in the porte cochere talking and laughing loudly, wedding parties and general mayhem, babies crying, and/or people slamming doors and just generally being inconsiderate.
I am used to inconsiderate behavior, but not to this level (and like I said, it may be regional).
The housekeeping was kind of inconsistent, daily things were either not washed or replenished in the room. Between glasses, coffee, cups, towels...
Pick a room on the top floor, away from highway 33, and far from the elevator. You just might trap the shuteye I lost on this trip ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wall Township, New Jersey hotel conveniently located 1 mile west of Exit 100A off the Garden State Parkway at the intersection of Campus Parkway & Rt. 33. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Wall At Monmouth Shores Corporate Park Hotel Wall Township
- Courtyard Wall Township
- Wall Township Marriott
- Wall Township Courtyard
- Courtyard Hotel Wall Township