Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Wall Township
Reviewed 1 November 2016

This was a last minute business trip and booking, I was completely satisfied with the hotel and property. First it is fairly new, and in pristine condition. The decor is modern, but not over the top. Check in was quick with a knowledgeable desk clerk.
The room was great, large for this type of hotel, plenty of room to move around. Very clean and neat. There is a small bar with bar food after 5pm. The food was good, and cooked to order, not sitting in a kitchen.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms with either balconies or patios that are very nice.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Justaguy061
CYMGMWALL, Manager at Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2016

Dear: Justaguy061

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Wall. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my team was friendly. It appears that your stay here meet your needs and that you enjoyed the Bistro. If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to reach out to us.

Courtyard Team

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The facility is getting old and need a renovation. I got a room in the middle floor and I can hear every move the guest stay above my room. So lound that I couldn't have a good sleep. The washroom was not properly clean.

Room Tip: Highest floor would be better
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Kevin N
CYMGMWALL, General Manager at Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear: Kevin N

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your most recent stay with us. I am also concerned with your comments that we are tired and old. We received a renovation 2 years ago that brought us up to the current Marriott design scheme.

I have passed along your concerns with our team so that we can improve in the area of noise and cleanliness. Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Wall. We hope that you will come back in the future and we will be able to wow you with our customer service.

Courtyard Wall Team

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard. The front desk clerks in the evening Jen & in the morning Christie were very helpful in assisting me with both things I needed that I failed to pack & good advice on which beach close by would be best to visit. Things I noticed maintenance wise the rail leading into the hot tub needs to be fixed. Also water temperature for a hot tub was on the cool side. In my room the hinges on the closet doors need to have screws that are missing replaced. On the positive the king suite was comfortable & the bed & sofa were both comfortable. I would stay here again overall. Comfortable stay in a quiet location.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve J
CYMGMWALL, Manager at Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear: SteveJ

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Wall, NJ. I am glad to hear that my team was able to assist you with your request and that they made you feel at home. Thank you for your feedback concerning the maintenance issues so that we can fix them. We hope you come back through again soon. If there is anything you need please feel free to contact us at the hotel.

Courtyard Team.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights when traveling to my corporate office located in Wall NJ.
The room was beautiful, clean and the staff were friendly.
My only complaint was when I stopped at the breakfast counter for a coffee and breakfast sandwich, the staff were EXTREMELY slow. It took 25 minutes (and they weren't busy) for an iced coffee and sandwich. I was at the other counter adding milk and sugar to my coffee, while I thought they were preparing my sandwich. I walked back over after waiting for 10 minutes and asked about my breakfast sandwich and the girl looked at me like she had no clue what I was talking about. I said, "you know, the ham egg and cheddar croissant that I paid $7.50 for?" She hurried up to make it, but acknowledged that she forgot!
All in all, the hotel was nice but lacked some service in the food service coffee/cafe.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CCochran7675
Dan O, General Manager at Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay. We appreciate knowing that you found your stay comfortable with the one exception. Communication is very important to us and knowing where we lack that skill is a great opportunity for our team. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Let me begin by saying the rooms are nicely appointed and clean. The service at the bar and bistro is also quick and efficient. My problem is that I have been double charged by them twice now and this time it was doubly frustrating because it was a new employee being trained by a manager! What kind of inefficient training is that? I booked through Priceline which pays the hotel and was charged by Courtyard. I have to be extremely vigilant to check my credit card statements and always make sure I haven't been double charged when I stay at this Courtyard. Time to find a new hotel in this area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

I am truly sorry for the inconveniences imposed upon charging your credit card for a prepaid reservation. It is our goal to provide proper training to our team members and to ensure our guests are receiving the proper invoicing. I will personally look into this matter and resolve the incorrect payment/charge to your credit card. We appreciate your visits and look forward to serving you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wall Township
The Asbury Hotel
#1 of 6 in Asbury Park
9.4 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Courtyard Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park? Share your experiences!