Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park
Atlantic Inn & Suites(Wall Township)
US$89
US$73
Sea Girt Lodge(Wall Township)
US$144
Travelocity
Doolan's(Spring Lake)
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Chateau Inn & Suites(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
US$222
Walden on the Pond(Spring Lake)
US$450
Hewitt Wellington(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$290
US$70
US$65
US$122
All reviewsindoor poolsmall couchthe jersey shorebistro staffgs parkwaycomfortable king bedgreat hotel for businesscoffee stationpull out sofa bedasbury parkwould stay here againentire roomhot tubhear everythingnice roomworkout roomnice stay
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The facility is getting old and need a renovation. I got a room in the middle floor and I can hear every move the guest stay above my room. So lound that I couldn't have a good sleep. The washroom was not properly clean.

Room Tip: Highest floor would be better
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Kevin N
CYMGMWALL, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear: Kevin N

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your most recent stay with us. I am also concerned with your comments that we are tired and old. We received a renovation 2 years ago that brought us up to the current Marriott design scheme.

I have passed along your concerns with our team so that we can improve in the area of noise and cleanliness. Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Wall. We hope that you will come back in the future and we will be able to wow you with our customer service.

Sincerely
Courtyard Wall Team

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard. The front desk clerks in the evening Jen & in the morning Christie were very helpful in assisting me with both things I needed that I failed to pack & good advice on which beach close by would be best to visit. Things I noticed maintenance wise the rail leading into the hot tub needs to be fixed. Also water temperature for a hot tub was on the cool side. In my room the hinges on the closet doors need to have screws that are missing replaced. On the positive the king suite was comfortable & the bed & sofa were both comfortable. I would stay here again overall. Comfortable stay in a quiet location.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve J
CYMGMWALL, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear: SteveJ

Thank you for staying with us at Courtyard Wall, NJ. I am glad to hear that my team was able to assist you with your request and that they made you feel at home. Thank you for your feedback concerning the maintenance issues so that we can fix them. We hope you come back through again soon. If there is anything you need please feel free to contact us at the hotel.

Sincerely
Courtyard Team.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights when traveling to my corporate office located in Wall NJ.
The room was beautiful, clean and the staff were friendly.
My only complaint was when I stopped at the breakfast counter for a coffee and breakfast sandwich, the staff were EXTREMELY slow. It took 25 minutes (and they weren't busy) for an iced coffee and sandwich. I was at the other counter adding milk and sugar to my coffee, while I thought they were preparing my sandwich. I walked back over after waiting for 10 minutes and asked about my breakfast sandwich and the girl looked at me like she had no clue what I was talking about. I said, "you know, the ham egg and cheddar croissant that I paid $7.50 for?" She hurried up to make it, but acknowledged that she forgot!
All in all, the hotel was nice but lacked some service in the food service coffee/cafe.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank CCochran7675
Dan O, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay. We appreciate knowing that you found your stay comfortable with the one exception. Communication is very important to us and knowing where we lack that skill is a great opportunity for our team. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Let me begin by saying the rooms are nicely appointed and clean. The service at the bar and bistro is also quick and efficient. My problem is that I have been double charged by them twice now and this time it was doubly frustrating because it was a new employee being trained by a manager! What kind of inefficient training is that? I booked through Priceline which pays the hotel and was charged by Courtyard. I have to be extremely vigilant to check my credit card statements and always make sure I haven't been double charged when I stay at this Courtyard. Time to find a new hotel in this area.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

I am truly sorry for the inconveniences imposed upon charging your credit card for a prepaid reservation. It is our goal to provide proper training to our team members and to ensure our guests are receiving the proper invoicing. I will personally look into this matter and resolve the incorrect payment/charge to your credit card. We appreciate your visits and look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this courtyard on Labor Day weekend because it was the nicest hotel that had availability near beaches. The price was really high due to the holiday but we decided to go for it because the alternatives looked really trashy.

This courtyard is a very nicely maintained property with great features. There is an indoor pool, Starbucks in the lobby (with food), ample parking, a bar/restaurant and beer/wine for sale in the lobby.

Rooms are clean and updated although the walls are very thin. We could hear a lot of neighboring chatter... Maybe from different floors or nearby rooms. I recommend asking for a quiet room towards the end of a hallway if possible.

Overall we would return to this hotel as long as the prices are reasonable. Before the weekend was $165 and during the weekend was $313! Wow.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Dan O, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Wall at Monmouth Shores Corporate Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear Zachary B,

Yes, we are centrally located and an easy short ride to the great beaches from Asbury down to Point Pleasant and beyond. We'll be sure to share your kind review with all the team. We all take great pride in our Courtyard Marriott Wall and it is nice to see our guests enjoy their stay. It does make our day. We look forward to seeing you again, soon.