“Simple Goodness”
Review of Rook Coffee

Rook Coffee
Description: Founded in NJ, Rook Coffee is a specialty coffee company complete with multiple coffee bars, a roastery and an online store.
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

My wife has been talking about Rook for months now and how great it is. I finally got the chance to stop by this location and was impressed.

Their model is simplicity itself. There are no lattes or such things so, despite the line, you get your coffee and off you go relatively quick. We took ours to the beach (there is no seating here; grab and go). Hard to beat in terms of quality.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely my favorite coffee anywhere. Great stuff. But could really use some work on the order and pay process. Basically a madhouse for those waiting and those behind the counter. Reminds me of what Peete's used to be like way back in the day when it was out to prove it was way better than Starbucks and had a chip on its shoulder about the process because that wasn't part of the art. They figured it out and still have excellent coffee but just easier to order now.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

They roast and brew some gorgeous coffee at this coffee shop. I had their Guatemalan single origin and was pleasantly shocked at the high quality.
If you're a coffee connoisseur, try this place. FYI, the lines to order/pay are nuts, but the coffee is worth the hassle. Definitely a place we'll visit whenever we're in the neighborhood.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

I love going to Rook, I need one closer to my house in Central Western NJ! I love their pumpkin coffee and it is always served with a genuine smile. Love this place!

1  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 24 July 2015

Have been hearing so much about Rook I had to try it. Not ever being there before I had to take a moment to look at the menu. Service was great - very helpful to a newbie. I ended up ordering the Berry tea because I have in the past always gotten specialty coffees which they do not cater to. I have to tell you it was amazing. I will definitely go back for coffee next time. I was disappointed that there was no seating. Only counter tops to lean against. I like to go for coffee with friends and hang out so that would have been a plus. Small amount of choices for food to go along with your beverage.