“A Good New Find”

Pooja
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Came here to continue our tradition of a New Year's eve curry and weren't disappointed. Curries sufficiently spicy, nice mango lassi. Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Found this Indian gem through trip advisor looking for something new for my husband and I to dine at. My husband being vegetarian I wanted him to be able to eat somewhere and not have to settle on something he didnt really want but was the only thing he could eat. Pooja is amazing...the food & the service are exceptional. We are hooked and have been here 8 times in 2 months now...The waiters know us & we sort of have our own table now lol. Quiet, intimate..great date night spot

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed good food and nice atmosphere at Pooja's in Warren for the Sunday buffet. Only thing missing for me was the Golab jamun...they had fruit pudding instead. Definitely worth a visit. Enough variety at the buffet to find something you like.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The food at Pooja is consistently spot on. Dishes are freshly prepared to the heat level you request. There is a daily buffet lunch and Wednesday buffet dinner - both are good values.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice, cosy Indian environment. Great for business lunch or family dinner. Their buffet lunch (weekdays) is very affordable and offers a variety of Indian food. Appetizers, main entrees, and dessert. Meat lovers will love this place. Their chicken tikka masala is the best main entree. There are many equally good choices for vegetarians as well. Kulfi is their best dessert in my opinion.

Pooja is a little Indian Jewel in the Warren area.

Been to Pooja? Share your experiences!