“Owner is away - let the pizza maker play!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Enzo Pizzeria & Pasta Grill
Ranked #8 of 36 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 14 December 2015

Today we ordered some pies for pick up. Upon getting there I waited for over 5 mins at the counter before being told someone would be with me soon. Over the next few mins I watched 2 employees play on their phones and one drink his quick check coffee.
Finally an employee came to the counter and when I told him my order number he said "well what did you order" - my wife placed the order of two pies and garlic knots. It was the only order that was waiting to be picked up on top of the ovens.

Well in the end the pizza was great - better then the service that left much to be desired.

2  Thank DTundra

Reviewed 22 November 2015

One of the best places in the area. Whether you are looking for pizza or a nice Italian meal you cannot beat Pasta Grill. It's a family-owned restaurant in a great location. The prices very reasonable. The menu offers a variety of choices in different price ranges. All the dishes we ordered were great. Service was excellent and everything came out in a timely manner.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

You can't go wrong at Enzo's. Pasta Fagoli is wonderful. Antipasto is good too. Pizza of every type is outstanding.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

I've been to Enzo's twice and was disappointed both times. The service was good the first time but the food was not. The second time the salad was just okay but we had terrible service.

2  Thank Astoria24
Reviewed 25 June 2015

No matter whether you go for lunch or dinner you can never go wrong. Pizza, sandwich, pasta or more, their menu has something for everyone. Even my 4 year old loves going there!!