“Great food! ”

Enzo Pizzeria & Pasta Grill
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here unexpectedly for a quick lunch. The soup was amazing and the pasta dish was equally as delicious. Although I didn't have any this visit a few friends of ours come here often for pizza and said it's great, I will definitely be back to try it! Our waiter was extremely friendly and suggested some menu items we might like.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Went with family and enjoyed the atmosphere. Food,wine,salad,pizza and service was great. Have been here before and never disappointed.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The pizza and pasta dishes we had at Enzo's were top notch, but the wait staff could do with some training. Our waitress was busy gabbing with another employee as customers were entering and waiting to be seated and she couldn't be bother answering a patron's question until she finished drinking her beverage behind the bar.
A smile and a "thank you" might be in order for paying customers. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by how empty this place was on the night we were there.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on 12/30/15 for dinner. Service was very slow and not on point. We had to ask for our bread and drinks and Bill. Then she never came to take it to run the credit card. Something that led to the unpleasant experience was that the music was stuck on some commercial that played over and over, when we complained we were told the owner Enzo had locked his office and they cannot change it. The food was not good, I got a simple salad and the lettuce was brown and the pasta special which consisted of pasta, some sausage, some red peppers and broccoli with what seemed like chicken broth on top. It needed a true sauce and mozzarella cheese, it was bland and tasteless. My husband got wings and a burger. He said the burger was not good at all. All in all it was a disappointment. I would hope they shape up as it is the only restaurant in the area. There was also no heat in the room we were in brrrrr.

1  Thank Hawaiianskirt
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We're driving around looking for a great place to grab some pizza. Some of the places on the more beaten path we're packed this past Saturday night. After a quick search I found Enzo's, glad we found the place and had pizza there. The menu is extensive, the pizza is served hot and fresh, good tasting, prepared to order, a big thumbs up here. They really went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of.
The decor needs updating, but for a good filling pizza, check them out, it's worth the trip! I will be going there again soon!