“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Turning Point

Turning Point
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Westfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Had a lunch with friends here recently. The food was good and was priced well for the location. Westfield is tough to find parking, but there is a municipal lot in the back as well as street parking.
We ordered two sandwiches and a salad. All the food was ample. The server and atmosphere were relaxing.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We tried so hard to like this place. Had to wait to be seated on 2 occasions (long wait). When finally seated, it took forever for a server, even longer for our beverages and a lifetime for mediocre (at best) food. l hope it can approve. I hear similar experiences from friends in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I took my sister out for a birthday breakfast. I would say arriving before 10 on a weekday seems to be the key. We were seated right away. French press hazelnut coffee is very good. I am a creature of habit and was very disappointed that the Masala Benedict was no longer on the menu. After trying other breakfast dishes I have my new fave, Eggs Benedetto. A very different benefict. Foof is always consistent and servers have always been good. I am sure weekends are extremely busy. Definitely give a try weekdays.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I have only been there for lunch, which was good. Nothing extraordinary. Could be difficult to park in center of Westfield.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We were told the wait for a table for 3 would be 25 minutes and we waited over an hour! The hostess sat at least two parties of 3 who came after us and when we asked why, she disregarded the question and said we'd be seated next.

We sat for another twenty minutes before getting a cup of coffee!

I can't tell you how the food is because it's been 30 minutes and we are still waiting!!

I will NOT come back to a this location, run by kids who don't have a clue what they are doing!!!