“One of the best burger places”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Westfield
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I always order their mushrooms and Swiss cheese burger and their French fries. Everything tastes fresh and description you can put a good selection tio so of toppings for free. Fries are very fresh and big and handout.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is the best Five Guys we've been in. We love their burgers and fries. This one seems exceptionally well run. It was clean, prompt and the food was delicious. The staff is friendly. One is usually cleaning when they're not waiting on customers. Our food was tasty and hot. Wish this one was in our town. We were delighted with the service, the location, the view of street from restaurant. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I can count on one hand how many times I get a burger when I eat out - either at a casual place or higher end. I just find them disappointing (usually over cooked and no taste or all you taste is the over the top toppings, no real beef taste). Five Guys is the exception. I can actually TASTE the beef and not just toppings. Simple and good burgers consistently.

1  Thank PAM2014
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We had overdone our day of shopping and were long overdue to eat something. While this is basic chain food, the staff behind the counter made a chain food meal special. Everyone from the cashier, prep, and right to the cook offered smiles, and a friendly attitude making it a very enjoyable experience.
The food was good too, including the milkshakes.

1  Thank A44Chief
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

First night in USA, when we were recomended to try it. Not made a mistake. I like that I can choose as many parts as I want like mayo, halapenho, bbq etc. We ate ther more 4 times during our stay. Ahh, I almost forget to mention it that 8 or 9 different cola style there with unlimited refill possibility.

1  Thank Nora A