“Best Gelato”

Add it.
Chocolate Bar
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Westfield
Reviewed 4 December 2016

If you're craving gelato like I usually am, this is the best place to visit. They always have a freezer full of tempting flavors and offer taste testing. The cherry is my favorite flavor, but it's not always available. Razzmatazz is a close second as is Mia Amore. Yum.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I visited this place in November 2016. I have been on a quest to find the best gelato in New Jersey. The decor is very nice, and the service is very good. The gelato is decent, definitely not bad. There were lots of flavors to choose from. None were bursting with flavor, like I would have preferred. Yet I still enjoyed myself. They also have a huge selection of chocolate treats to choose from. I recommend this place to all who visit Westfield.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

This little place has a lot to offer its all very good. I like the gelato and chocolate covered pretzels. The employees are generally very nice. Seating is tight but there are a few outdoor tables.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I love their gelato - razzmatazz is a personal favorite. Only negative comment I could ever make is that I have experienced the workers locking the door well in advance of the advertised closing time. With that said- great tasting gelato- reasonable price.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

looking for a tasty treat try this cute quaint shop out. they have several different gelato flavors & a ton of chocolate. highly recommend it

1  Thank Samantha C

Been to Chocolate Bar? Share your experiences!