“Great For Lunch”
Review of Mezza

Mezza
Reserve with OpenTable
Mezza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Westwood
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I came here recently with two friends for lunch. We all really enjoyed Mezza.

We started with the choice of three Mezza appetizers, and the crispy cauliflower. The hummus and tzatziki were fantastic, but none of us cared for the baba ghanoush - it had too much of a smoked flavor for us. We all loved the crisply cauliflower. For lunch, I had the avocado and crab salad, which was delicious. The salad was fresh, had great flavor and quite a big of crab meat. We also tried different flavored teas, which were all good.

I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Mezza was a recommendation from a friend that we enjoyed so much my wife booked to return in a few weeks with our kids. The restaurant was tastefully decorated and the service was excellent. Our waiter was very knowledgeable. We look forward to returning and trying other dishes. This is BYO which we are beginning to like more and more.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Where do I begin...I LOVE THIS PLACE! Their hummus and fresh pita is so good! I also love their crispy chicane sandwich. I've been here too many times to count and it just gets better and better. They have cool soups that come with sandwiches and they are always delicious! The fritters are fantastic for dessert! Cute place and never a wait to be seated. Can also get the food to-go!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Have gone here for lunches and the food is divine. Prices are on the higher side but that is to be expected fro this type of food. Place is lovely, service excellent and food is everything you want.

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Great spot in Westwood.. Octopus is awesome as is the perfectly cooked Colorado Lamb Shank... BYOB and great food..

Been to Mezza? Share your experiences!