Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$85
FindHotelUS$60
Agoda.comUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

It seems to be nice motel from outside but actually it is not. It is running by a family that never smiles. All rooms are the same. Very old not renovated from about 5 years. They are working with minimum running cost. Fridge in our room was big and not working. They didn't work to change it even after our complains. Breakfast is not fresh. Very minimum items. Quality of items are not good. Working staff is very rude. Only thing we felt that it was clean. Parking lot is OK on the main road. Not recomnded.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RLResponse, General Manager at Scottish Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2019

We sincerely regret that your stay with us was not reflective of the standards of care and value that we are determined to deliver. It's our goal to promptly assist guests and address any concerns they have, so we're disappointed that we were unable to solve the issue with your refrigerator. Our maintenance team will find a solution to this as quickly as we can. Thank you for letting us know that our high standards of cleanliness were a highlight of your stay. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope that you will consider giving us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 16 March 2019

The room was filthy with food spatter on walls and refrigerator. Floors were stained and dirty. Cockroaches were in many places in the room the refrigerator was full size and too large and did not work. It was also dirty. All in all the worst place I have ever stayed in

Room tip: Don’t stay at this motel!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Oh boy, where do I start. My dad and I just stayed there last week because of a winter storm. We were charged $70 per room so I thought not life changing but it will be safe. There was a drunk guy wandering the halls, a half drunk bottle of beer in the hallway, an open tampon on the floor... no heat in my dads room and no cold water in my dads shower. They did switch my dads room but his new room had heat but no hot water in the middle of feb...because there were so many sketchy people staying there I asked if I could get refunded for my room and I’ll just stay in my dads room with him... they refused.. so I barricaded my room with chairs... what I learned is that I think it’s more of a low income housing complex than a hotel with a national chain name even though it’s independently run... that’s fine but they should tell people that... it’s more of a halfway house than a hotel and most of the staff didn’t care... the woman in the morning serving breakfast was so sweet just sadly such a Super Duper sketchy place however their beds were comfortable. It can be such a great place but run it like a hotel and not a halfway house.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Probably the worst motel I have ever spent a night in in this country. The room smelled. Holes in the carpet. Mold in the bathroom. A full sized refrigerator in the room but without a door handle. The sliding doors looked out onto a little dump of old mattresses, broken fans and other trash. We booked this on priceline because we needed a convenient place to stay to attend a family funeral. A huge mistake. Never again. America's worst value!

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank nancyromancyvintage
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I have stayed at other ABV inns and had an acceptable experience but to rate this one TERRIBLE is a complement. In short, my advice is don't waste your time by stopping here. There is "nothing" good to say.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else
Date of stay: September 2018