Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$53
Agoda.comUS$53
FindHotelUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2019

Dirty, Rude, Liars.
The rooms smelled like smoke, weed, and the hallway smelt like incense. We had a non-smoking room. The sheets were dirty. There were chips and stains in the bed under the sheets. There were roaches coming out of the wall going into the shower. Gross.
Didn't feel clean trying to take a shower. Ended up taking a shower at another friend's hotel. They originally gave up one towel for two people. We tried to call for more and they originally brought us still wet towels before we had them go get ones that were actually dry.
Phone doesn't have a dial tone but it can ring to us.
Went down to office to complain about room and towels. They gave us a different room. Unfortunately, we had to get a single king instead of our two doubles and had to share a bed.
We left to eat and my one friend found a new room in a new hotel so she went back for her belongings. She did not have a room key so she asked the night attendant if she could get a key to access the room. He said he couldn't and walked her to the room to get her belongings. He did not contact me Nor did he check her ID to see if that was her room or if she was supposed to be in there. In addition, he left the door open. Luckily, nothing was touched or stolen but anything could have happened. In fact when we asked him about it, he denied that he went upstairs with our friend, saying he stayed downstairs the entire time.
He also tried to sell our friend another room.
When we asked for a manger, none were available. They didn't have a manager on duty the entire four days we were there. It also smelt like cat urine in the room.

Date of stay: September 2019
RLResponse, General Manager at Scottish Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2019

Many thanks for taking a moment out of your busy day to tell us about your experience.
We are sorry to hear that we fell short in providing you the quality accommodations and excellent service we aim for. Know that we have coordinated with the appropriate departments to ensure a similar incident will not happen again. Your claims regarding one of the staff members caused us concern as this is not how we usually conduct ourselves. We have shared your review with the entire team to make sure this is addressed moving forward as well. While this is the first we've heard of pests on the property, we have spoken with our pest control service to prevent any further issue.
We know we can do better and since there is no stopping in improvements, please give us another shot if your travels bring you back our way. We would be honored to serve you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

All you trip advisor folks who say this hotel sucks, have to re-center your reality by staying in some really nasty places, like the blue dolphin inn, in Eastham near the Wellfleet border in Cape Cod. Now that was one filthy hotel. I had to sleep in a blanket from my truck. By contrast, this place was perfectly OK. The carpet was vacuumed, if not pristine, the bed linens were very clean in fact and the bedspread was almost new. The bathroom was totally totally clean, all except for a really disgusting hairdryer, and who uses a hotel hairdryer anyway?

I found room 111 in this motel to be perfectly fine, and very cheap. I actually recommend this Motel. Plus, they allow pets, so I could stay here with my new puppy Max see photo. Love to all, Janet

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2019 via mobile

It seems to be nice motel from outside but actually it is not. It is running by a family that never smiles. All rooms are the same. Very old not renovated from about 5 years. They are working with minimum running cost. Fridge in our room was big and not working. They didn't work to change it even after our complains. Breakfast is not fresh. Very minimum items. Quality of items are not good. Working staff is very rude. Only thing we felt that it was clean. Parking lot is OK on the main road. Not recomnded.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RLResponse, General Manager at Scottish Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2019

We sincerely regret that your stay with us was not reflective of the standards of care and value that we are determined to deliver. It's our goal to promptly assist guests and address any concerns they have, so we're disappointed that we were unable to solve the issue with your refrigerator. Our maintenance team will find a solution to this as quickly as we can. Thank you for letting us know that our high standards of cleanliness were a highlight of your stay. Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope that you will consider giving us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 16 March 2019

The room was filthy with food spatter on walls and refrigerator. Floors were stained and dirty. Cockroaches were in many places in the room the refrigerator was full size and too large and did not work. It was also dirty. All in all the worst place I have ever stayed in

Room tip: Don’t stay at this motel!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Oh boy, where do I start. My dad and I just stayed there last week because of a winter storm. We were charged $70 per room so I thought not life changing but it will be safe. There was a drunk guy wandering the halls, a half drunk bottle of beer in the hallway, an open tampon on the floor... no heat in my dads room and no cold water in my dads shower. They did switch my dads room but his new room had heat but no hot water in the middle of feb...because there were so many sketchy people staying there I asked if I could get refunded for my room and I’ll just stay in my dads room with him... they refused.. so I barricaded my room with chairs... what I learned is that I think it’s more of a low income housing complex than a hotel with a national chain name even though it’s independently run... that’s fine but they should tell people that... it’s more of a halfway house than a hotel and most of the staff didn’t care... the woman in the morning serving breakfast was so sweet just sadly such a Super Duper sketchy place however their beds were comfortable. It can be such a great place but run it like a hotel and not a halfway house.

Date of stay: February 2019